- Firstly remember when selling ultra rare individual cards to at least have a sleeve , top loader and mailed in a padded/bubble mailer. These are for protection and cards look very good in them- it is necessary to point these out to reassure buyers.
- Buy any mailers and other items in bulk as you could save a lot of money thus increasing your profits. When buying all of this I would expect to spend £6-£9 for everything.
- If you want to see big profits sell individually rather than in huge collections which usually fetch £60-£100 which is usually under half of the individual cards worth
- GET TITLES AND DESCRIPTION RIGHT- Titles should have name, set and number at least.
- As with selling anything on Ebay try to use free shipping it gives you 5 stars for shipping costs and gives off a professional look from the beginning
- Be patient especially at the beginning things might not sell but if you play your cards right then they'll start to.
- Offer people extras and when delivering items give people a small freebie i.e an online tcg code card as this encourages good feedback and shows you care.