This is a relatively straightforward change. A specialist Torx T6 screwdriver is required to open the phone.
1) Remove rear housing and battery from the phone.
2) Using a plastic shim or other slim implement, lever the two tabs on either side of the phone downward.
3) This should produce a small gap between the front cover and phone which can be carefully lifted off.
4) To remove the LCD frame from the housing, the four screws are at the corners of the LCD frame.
5) The frame can now be attached onto the new chassis and screwed back into place.
6) The front cover should be placed back over the LCD. Remember to make sure that the keypad is correctly aligned and does not impede the front cover.
7) Replace battery and new rear cover.