A straightforward change for this popular model of phone. You will need two different screwdrivers for this: A Torx T6 - specialist mobile phone screwdriver (available from us) and also a small Philips screwdriver (standard design, available everywhere).
1) Remove the battery and also the battery cover (bottom part).
2) Use the Torx screwdriver to undo the two screws in the bottom corner. Keep the screws safe, you will need them again.
3) Use the Philips screwdriver to undo the two screws holding the back/lens cover, and remove that. Again, keep the screws safe. Carefully remove the back by sliding it vertically towards the top.
4) This will expose another two Torx screws which need to be undone.
5) Using a plastic shim or similar implement, prize the front cover away from the mainboard of the phone.
6) Replace the front with the new cover. Be careful to make sure the keypad is correctly aligned and the frame does not impede it.
7) Screw back in the two Torx screws at the top of the back of the phone.
8) Replace the lens/back cover and use the Philips screws to secure that back into place.
9) Screw back in the two Torx screws at the bottom of the phone.
10) Replace battery and rear cover.