This is a guide to changing the housing on your Sony Ericsson T610. This is a relatively straightforward housing change and you will need a Torx T6 screwdriver (available from us).
Step by step instructions:
1) Remove the battery, sim card and rear cover from the phone.
2) Remove the aerial cover by inserting a small plastic implement towards the bottom. The aerial cover is designed to slide up and over the top of the phone.
3) This exposes the Torx screws. Use the screwdriver to undo the four screws in each corner of the phone. Keep these safe as you will need them again!
4) With the screws removed, the front cover can be removed. Can be made easier by sliding a shim between the chassis and the front, this will help the cover off.
5) Replace the front cover with the new front and re-apply the screws.
6) Re-apply the aerial cover before replacing the battery cover.