THE HEADLINE & DESCRIPTION IS YOUR KEY TO SUCCESSFUL SELLING !
- Your headline is your advertising and your item description is your salesperson. On the internet, how your potential buyers perceive you and your products is extremely important.
- Be sure to use powerful words in your auction title (headline). Rare, Unique, Powerful, New, Unusual, Stunning, Top Notch, First Class, etc. Just be sure not to exaggerate. Don’t call something ‘rare” if it is not.
- It is vital to present what you are selling in the best possible light. A carefully worded and well presented item description can increase your bidding results massively without having to spend an extra penny.
USE KEY WORDS IN THE AUCTION TITLE TO MAXIMISE INTEREST IN YOUR ITEMS !
- 65% of eBay bidders find what they are looking for by using the search function.
- Always use carefully chosen and accurate key words in your title and description.
- eBay gives you 55 characters in your headline. Be sure to use all of them. This will help you get hits.
IF YOU HAVE FOUND THIS GUIDE HELPFUL OR USEFUL PLEASE VOTE BELOW