HERE ARE TEN TOP TIPS TO AVOID BEING THE VICTIM OF A SCAM !!!
- Always make sure you read the item description carefully.
- Make sure you check the seller’s feedback, if they have made all of their feedback private this is an indication of a possible scam.
- The seller may have 100 per cent positive feedback ... but is this as a seller or as a buyer ?
- Everyone has to start selling at some point but if the item is expensive a low rating should be approached with caution.
- Also ... if the seller's eBay account is new be a little cautious ... are they genuinely a new seller or somebody out to make money quickly and dishonestly ?
- Always check the other items the seller has for sale. The majority of sellers will only have one item for sale. More than one item is potentially a sign of a scam. (Unless of course the seller is registered as a business seller).
- If the seller directs you to a link or website outside of eBay then question why the seller is on eBay to begin with.
- Make good use of the 'ask seller a question' feature. A genuine seller will nearly always respond.
- Use PayPal for payment. This protects you as a buyer.
- Use common sense. If an item or price or offer looks too good to be true then it probably is !!!!!
THANKS FOR READING THIS GUIDE >>> IF IT HELPED IN ANY WAY PLEASE VOTE BELOW
VOTING YES MEANS A WIDER AUDIENCE WILL READ THIS GUIDE AND LESS PEOPLE WILL FALL VICTIM TO THE SCAMMERS WHO GIVE EBAY A BAD NAME !!!