11 June 2009
According to eBay researchers, about 65% of bidders find their item by searching.
- Including the exact name of the product you are selling is key to bidders finding your auction.
- Some sellers place a symbol (E.G. a star *) next to their auction title to help get attention.
- HOWEVER, if you do not place a space between a symbol and a word, the word will not
- come up in a search !!!!!!!!!
- For example: *Nikon* would not result in any items found, because eBay’s search engine
- sees the * as part of the word.
- According to many Power Sellers, some of the most searched words on eBay are: DVD, art, designer,exclusive, rare, Xbox, Laptop & Playstation.
- TOP TIP !!! Use eBay’s powerful search engine to find items and to see what items are selling and how much they are selling for.
PLEASE VOTE BELOW IF YOU FOUND THIS MINI GUIDE HELPFUL ! MANY THANKS
Explore more guides