- Please only bid if you intend to pay - non payers will be notified to eBay.
- Payments to be made within 7 working days of auction ending unless otherwise arranged with us prior to bidding.
- Payment by cheques and postal orders are welcome but please note that this may result in a delay in posting whilst we wait for payment to clear.
- All items are shipped in either heavy duty reinforced brown paper or buff coloured bubble envelopes.
- There will be a small label on the back with our return address (no business name) to help in the return of any undeliverable items.
- There will be no mention of 'Pretty Feet' or any other distinguishing marks (company logos etc), just your name and address and the Royal Mail postage stamps.
- We NEVER pass on contact details to any third party.
- Buyer must contact us within 3 working days of End of Auction and payment must be received within 7 days.
- For UK Buyers, we accept PayPal, Sterling Cheque, Postal Orders, and Banker's Draft.
- For Non-UK Buyers, PayPal only in GBP Sterling.
- Postage includes shipping and small packaging fee.
- We prefer to send your parcel to a confirmed address if paying by PayPal. If you have not already confirmed your address with PayPal, this may lead to delays in posting whilst we week confirmation of your address.
- Items will be dispatched once the payment has been received and cleared. We aim to send the item on the same day the payment is received and cleared.
- We always obtain proof of posting on every item we send.
- Please contact us for alternative postage rates - for express delivery etc.
- Unless you request an alternative, we always post Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded delivery.
- Unless you request an alternative, we always post Royal Mail Airmail Small Packet.
- Please allow at least 7 working days for airmail to Europe and 10 days for airmail to USA, although most items arrive much sooner than this.
- There is a 2kgs weight limit on the Airmail Service so we cannot offer a postage discount for multiple items if the total exceeds 2 kgs.
- The Airmail service includes insurance as standard up to a value of £36. Please do not hesitate to email us if you require increased insurance coverage.
- We cannot investigate any claim for "lost in post" items until 15 working days after posting. The Royal Mail will not enter into discussions until this amount of time has passed.
- Discounts for multiple purchases are available.
- UK Buyers will enjoy £1 discount for each additional item purchased.
- For Non-UK Buyers, if you wish to take advantage of the postal discounts and combined postage, then you must wait to be invoiced. Otherwise all orders will be processed as normal.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee - if for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, you can return it to us, subject to the following:-
- Refunds are made for the purchase price. Please note that postage cost are non-refundable; hence, please choose your size carefully. If in any doubt, please email us for advice.
- Returns MUST be made within 7 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Goods must be return in their original unworn condition, i.e. brand new, unused or without any markings. Items must be fit for resale.
- Returns must be sent in their original packaging via a trackable postal method at the buyer's expenses. Buyer is responsible for the postage cost of returning the item, and for ensuring adequate insurance is taken.
- If an item needs to be returned, please email us. When emailing, please quote your eBay user ID and the item number of the item to be returned. A returns number will be issued and this is to be displayed on the packaging of the returned item. This enables us to easily and quickly identify who the return belongs to and process the refund. Failure to display a returns number on the packaging will lead to unnecessary delays in refunds being processed.
- The cost of returning an item is the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend that the items are returned by Recorded Delivery for both parties peace of mind. Please ensure that Proof of Postage is obtained from the Post Office when returning a purchase as we cannot be held liable for returns that are lost in the post. Proof of Postage will assist buyers in submitting a claim to the Post Office.
- Buyer must except full responsibility for any loss or damage to the item prior to reaching us.
- Refunds will be issued via your original payment method.For e.g. if paid by personal cheque then a cheque will be issued. We aim to process all refunds within 48 hours of receiving the return.
Your statutory rights are not affected.