When deciding to purchase an iPhone case, you should consider:
- What things you like. Whether you're into; comics, music, sports movies or TV shows, there is a perfect case for you.
- What you want the case to do. If you want a case that protects your iPhone, there are many hard-wearing and durable cases availablehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WATERPROOF-SHOCKPROOF-HEAVY-DUTY-DIRT-RESISTANT-CASE-COVER-FOR-iPHONE-5-5S-/141349361345?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&var=&hash=item20e91416c1. There are also cases that can charge your phone when out-and-about.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2200mAh-Portable-Charger-Case-Charging-External-Battery-for-Apple-iPhone-5-5S-/291142537658?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&var=&hash=item43c97291ba
- Think about the color you want/iPhone you have.
- Consider your price range.
- And most importantly look around. Don't buy the first case you see, look at what else is available.