Here at SweetShisha we want your smoking experience to be the richest and most enjoyable that you have ever experienced. For this reason we have compiled a list of our favourite tips and tricks for you to try out in order to enhance your hookah session.
1. Filling the base of the hookah with ice, makes the smoke that much smoother.
2. Putting fruit juice or other soft drinks in the base of your hookah can really enhance the flavour.
3. Keep your shisha tobacco stored in an air tight container to prolong its life.
4. Place your lit cola initially ont he outside of the your shisha bowl and work it around the edge, placing it in the center of the bowl only towards the end of your smoke.
5. The hookah can be smoked like a cigar or by inhaling, it's down to your own preference.
6. Some people find that using milk in the base of the hookah makes the smoke that much thicker.
7. When packing your bowl with shisha, crumble it in your fingers to make sure that it lies loosley in the bowl.
8. Once you have filled the bowl with shisha tobacco, tear a small square of aluminum foil, which is large enough to cover the open top of the bowl. Wrap the foil over the clay bowl so that it is tight. Use a toothpick or something else very small to poke a bunch of tiny holes in the foil. Now place your lit coal on top of the foil. You are ready to smoke!
9. Make sure you palce the foil shiny side down so that it retains the maximum heat.
10. Mixing your flavours of shisha can be great. Strawberry and Banana work great together.
11. Once you have placed your foil over the bowl, blow through the bottom of the bowl to make sure that no shisha is stuck in the holes.
12. Mixing your shisha tobacco with a little bit of honey can provide really satisfying hookah smoke.
13. Make sure your hookah is sitting on a flat, stable surface to avoid the chance of it falling.
14. Change the water in the glass base after every use.
15. Clean the shaft of the hookah every month or so with a brush to avoid clogging and harsh tasting smoke.
16. If you are using regular coal, break the coal into quarters, light all four pieces and when they are red hot, place them on the outer edges of the bowl to form a square shape. Take consistent small puffs until the tobacco starts to burn. Slowly move the charcoals towards the middle throughout your smoking session. This will burn the tobacco evenly and will prevent the smoke from getting harsh.
17. When you are using aluminum foil, poke smaller and twice as many holes in the foil, this will allow slower burn of the coal and shisha tobacco.
18. If the smoke becomes too strong, blow gently on the hookah hose during your smoking session yo release some of the build up of smoke in the hookah chamber.
Thank you for looking, please let us know if you have any great tips to share with the smoking community...