Used parts are listed using specifics and eBay compatibility. We try to be as accurate as possible by listing parts and engine sizes. There are many customers out there who buy without removing their original part and obtaining vital information. This helps reduce problems and delays in getting the right part. What we have found over the past year is an increase in buyers opening unnecessary cases and stating we have sent an item not as described; this is unfair and reflects badly in our seller ratings. We tend to refund on these cases because we have no choice but the fact remains the item listed was as described.
Before buying Parts
- REMOVE ORIGINAL PART
- CHECK PART NUMBERS
- DON'T ASSUME PART WILL FIT BASED ON EBAY COMPATIBILITY
- MATCH PART NUMBERS BEFORE BUYING
- ASK QUESTIONS IF ITEM FITMENT IS UNCLEAR
After delivery problems:
- Message sellers before opening cases.
- Try to resolve issues by communication