Collection of Warnings, Advice and Experiences with eBay from its members across the UK grouped into natural sets to help you avoid the pitfalls and less scrupulous of its members. This list will be updated and added to as time progresses.
- Rogues Gallery
- How to protect yourself
- Commonest Scams Recognising and Reporting
- Cigarette Card Collecting
Don't waste your money:
- Avoiding Fake Gold Coins Part 1
- Avoiding Fake Gold Coins Part 2
- Avoiding Fake Gold Coins Part 3
- Avoiding Fake Gold Coins Part 4
- Spotting fake silver Roman coins
- How to spot Fake Jo Malone Candles
- How to spot fake UGG Boots
- How to spot fake Oakley Sunglasses
- Spotting Fake items
This list has been put together to provide the memebrs who are not familiar with this site an easier route to finding this information, and hopefully some pre-assistence in avoiding the less scrupulous of its members.
Thanks to the following contributers:
africawalla, good-hifi, pucklpound, steve2wilson, lampynoiseboy, pnock, lapidary2, designer_clothing_4_u, oph52, i_love_mr_bean, nandakarana, rvs_warwickshire, creamofcards, doctormccann, trident900man, keith040_0
*** If you know of anymore good ones let me know ***
It seems such a shame that some people think the route to success has to be crooked.