Wet application technique
1. Clean your destination surface. The cleaner the better.
2. Mist the cleaned surface with clean water, then using a sharp angle - peel the vinyl-backing away from the application-tape that is holding the vinyl image and mist the vinyl image also with clean water. The more water you apply to the destination surface, the more you can slide the graphic around before it starts to stick, but too much water can cause problems with smaller detailed lines in the image staying together, so don't go too crazy with the water if you have small lines and details in your decal.
3. Place the image (still stuck to the application tape) onto the destination surface as close to perfect as you can get it. You can slide it around until it is lined up how you want it. Be careful of small lines and details.
4. Once aligned - Starting from the image-center and moving outward, squeegee out all the water and air bubbles. Start with light pressure, and slowly build with each pass over the graphic.
5. Let the image stay on the surface with the shipping/application tape on for about an hour to dry (direct sun and heat speed this up. Decals for floors, as well as cold, humid and rainy days can take up to 24 hours).
6. Once dry, begin peeling the shipping tape off using a sharp angle, as this helps to keep your image on your surface. If the vinyl is not sticking, its not dry yet, or your surface was not clean. If the image comes off the surface (still sticking to the application tape), simply lay back down and squeegee hard a few times, and give it as much time as it needs to dry and adhere.