What to expect from your wedding photographer
I am a professional wedding photographer and I am going to guide you through what to expect from a photographer. You have just one chance to get this right and the images are about the only thing you have left after the big day other than your spouse that is :-)
1. Make sure you have seen some photos and are sublimely happy with what he / she does (nothing to show don't hire)
2. Be clear what is getting offered and that you ain't gonna end up paying a whole load more by time your finished.
3. Contract.. Be sure the photographer sends you a contract that details all what will take place, how much for and time scale (some charge by hour).
4. Complaints ask what assurances you have that photos will be high standard and if not happy what happens (get this in writing)
5. How many images will i receive, this is big one don't want to pay £1000 for a handful of images (ask what is bare minimum will recieve, get in writing).
This is just 5 of probably a million questions you will have for your photographer and if you would like more info on this subject you can
get in touch with me and take a look at what I offer at Darren Potter Photography