Etiquette covers both Courtesy and Priority on the Course as well as Care of the Course. Whilst the following points are not Rules as such they are an important part of the game.
- Don't play until the group in front is out of the way.
- Always play without delay. Leave the putting green as soon as all players in your group have holed out.
- Invite faster groups to play through.
- Replace divots. Smooth footprints in bunkers.
- Don't step on the line of another player's putt.
- Don't drop clubs on the putting green.
- Replace the flagstick carefully.
If you found this to be informative or helpful, Please click the "YES" button below.
Also see Buying Golf Equipment