- Use any method to get steam in a room. A suggestion is a hot shower, which fills the room with steam. When the steam has subsided there will be less dust in the air than usual. This is the best time to apply the screen protector.
- Use a cloth to remove most of the grease and dust from the screen. Save getting your microfiber cloth dirty. You want to remove as much dust as possible, especially if it just came from the factory packaging.
- Lay the microfiber cloth on the screen to keep the dust off.
- Prepare the screen protector.
- Remove the cloth from the screen, align the protector, and place it on the screen.
- Using a credit card (as a scorer), carefully remove all the air bubbles.
DISCLAIMER - JL Gaming LTD T/A Jammy Lizard take no responsibility for any damages to your property or injury to yourself when following these steps, they are simply guidelines and are to be followed at your own risk.