recovery truck mot and o licence

Views 82 Likes Comments Comment
Like if this guide is helpful
ive just readthe guide where it rightly states that if you have a beavertail or tilt and slide body oranything else that can carry a load you need a valid mot .we in my experance in commercials if it needs an mot then surly you will need an opperators licence (possably restricted) also even if you have only a spec lift .which is mot exempt .it is still liable to roadside inspection from vosa so still has to be roadworthy .so for peace of mind and safty mot it .if you require  any more information please call scott at evans commercials on 07967 821 716 between 8 am and 7pm
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides