recovery truck mot/tax

Views 15 Likes Comments Comment
Like if this guide is helpful
I have worked and delt with recovery trucks for the last 8 years all recovery trucks carrying a load eg car van etc have to have an mot /tax cars and vans can be moved with out an o licence if they r broken down our damaged but have to be mot,d . recovery trucks that tow hgvs and cannot carry a load on tow do not have to have a mot only a road worthyness test and they come in a cheaper tax bands if you ever need recovery of a truck car van etc.
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides