road legal quad

Views 91 Likes Comments Comment
Like if this guide is helpful

just a quick note: quads on agricultural licence are not supposed to be used on the road for general use.


If any one is thinking of putting your quad in for an sva beware it is very difficult to do. The bike will have to be restricted to 20bhp,  you need a certificate to prove this. Always speak to your local sva centre and they have a very long list of what needs to be done.

good luck looking for your quad

Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides