The LED 2D lamp has a directional beam angle which means that it is more efficient than the 2D compact fluorescent lamp because all the light is cast outwards where it needs to be and not backwards into the light fitting resulting in loss of efficiency. The light level in the space will be much higher than the traditional 2D compact fluorescent lamp. This will inherently give much better illumination and efficiency.
LED 2D replacement lamp from tForceLED offers excellent savings on the cost of electric by only using 13w of power with no compromise on brightness. It is designed as a direct replacement for the 28w 2D compact fluorescent lamp.
- Ideal for ceiling-mounted and wallmounted luminaires
- High colour rendering index CRI > 80
- Small luminous flux tolerances
- Colour temperatures 3,000 and 5,000 K
- Self-cooling (no additional heat sink required)
- Ultra-bright SMD3014 as light source, super bright and super stable
- Push terminals for quick and simple wiring
- Easy for installation and convenient to use
- Instant start up time
- Beam Angle: 110 degree
- High quality self-designed LED driver with wide input voltage (110V-240V) and constant current output control