tax/mot exempt.

Views 6 Likes Comments Comment
Like if this guide is helpful
hello to everyone,if a vehicle states mot exempt such has a recovery vehicle has long as it says recovery on the log book then it is mot exempt but it must state recovery vehicle then it will say recovery vehicle on the tax disc when you need to tax vehicle you will need form v112g goods vehicle testing-declaration of exemption (this is for licensing purpose only)there is also another form you can get which may be helpful to those who are unsure and that is v11g and that will explane more anyway i hope this is of some help to someone thanks sarah
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides