1) Shipping Costs: We charge actual USPS shipping rates based on the delivery address and weight of the package. Please use the ebay shipping calculator to calculate the cost of shipping for this listing. There is also a small "handling" charge sometimes added in which covers the cost of the bubble mailer envelopes, foam peanuts, bubblewrap, boxes, and any other supplies needed to safely ship your purchase to you.
2) Tracking: For domestic shipments (shipments to US addresses), the shipping cost provided by the shipping calculator includes the cost of Delivery Confirmation (for values under $200) or Signature Confirmation (values over $200). For international shipments, full tracking from our door to yours is only available if you select Priority Parcel as your shipping method; 1st Class and Flat Rate Priority mail options only include tracking that shows when we shipped it, see "Insurance" below for additional information.
3) Combined Shipping Discounts: We do combine shipping and the discount is applied automatically during checkout. Since we charge actual shipping based on the weight of the package, the calculator will add up the weight of every item in your order and then provide you with the shipping cost. If you would like to know what the shipping cost will be for several items, we can provide you with an estimate if you email us, but the amount provided by the automated shipping calculator (unless adjusted by us at the time of invoice) supercedes any estimates provided by phone or email.
4) Insurance: For domestic shipments (shipments to US addresses), insurance is generally optional. For some unique items or high value items, the cost of insurance will already be added into the shipping costs provided by the ebay shipping calculator. If you would like your item insured, please contact us and we will adjust your invoice. For international shipments, insurance is required regardless of value and is already added in to the shipping cost provided by the shipping calculator. Insurance protects both you and us from lost or damaged packages. The only exception to this policy is shipments that are fully trackable (Priority Parcel), in which case they are not insured. PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO FILING A NON-RECEIPT CLAIM THROUGH EBAY OR PAYPAL!
5) Packaging: The way your order is packaged is based on the shipping method you chose during checkout. In general, listed below is a description of how your order will be shipped based on which method you choose:
1st Class: Your order will ship in a padded bubble envelope. Please note that this is the slowest shipping method and for international customers, can take up to 30 days to arrive.
Priority Flat Rate Box: Your order will ship inside of a small box, with or without peanuts depending on how much space is available inside the box after putting your item(s) in it.
Priority Parcel: This is the best and most recommended shipping method. Your order will be packed inside of a sturdy box with plenty of peanuts around it to protect the item(s). This is also a very fast shipping method and the best shipping method for international customers as its fast (usually arriving in under 10 days) and has full tracking to your door so you know where the package is.
6) Customs Fees: For international shipments, we mark the customs forms as "Gifts" and we mark the full value of the order (purchase price + shipping cost). This is non-negotiable and per ebay policy, we are not responsible for any import taxes you incur to receive the shipment from us. Please be aware of your country's import laws prior to purchasing from us. We mark the full value for insurance purposes and if your package is lost or damaged, we are able to recover the full amount (including the shipping costs) from our insurance provider.
7) Payment Terms: We ask that you please pay within 7 days of your invoice. If not paid within 7 days, we generally send out a payment reminder and if the item is left unpaid when it becomes eligible for a final value fee credit, your order will be cancelled. If for some reason you need additional time to pay, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
8) Return Policy: We accept returns on "stock" products only and only if they are in working order, have not been installed, and have not been damaged. We do not accept returns on custom products (i.e. custom color schemes) since we built it specifically for you and it is unlikely that another customer will want the same lightbar. If we accept an item for return, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as the return shipping charges (unless we made an error, in which case we will cover the shipping charges) and the remaining balance of the purchase price will be refunded upon the safe return of the product.
9) Photos and Videos of the Item: We try to post the best possible photos and videos our products to properly represent them. Sometimes though temporary or permanent changes are made during production to enhance the product or substitute for components that may no longer be available. The functionality of our products however will remain the same. For this reason, the wiring, switches, battery, etc. that is shown in photos/videos may look a bit different then the wiring for the actual lightbar you receive.
10) Item Availability: All "stock" products (or products that are the default color scheme shown in the video/images) ship within a couple business days. Custom products (such as when you request changes to the colors or painting) must be produced from scratch and fit into our production schedule. For that reason, shipment of custom products can take up to a week.
11) Limited Warranty: We provide a 30 day warranty on all of our products. When you receive it, please test it immediately for proper operation before installing it. If it is malfunctioning, please contact us. If after installation and within 30 days of receiving it, it begins to malfunction, please contact us. We will ask you to return the product to us for repair or replacement. This warranty only covers manufacturing defects and does not cover misuse by you (such as trying to re-wire it and exposing it to a higher voltage then it is designed for), damage caused by you during installation (rough handling that causes anything to break or wires to rip off), or any other problem that would not be considered a manufacturer defect.