- 1.2m Wide Ufoil 1BDA/-1 Insualtion
- Easy to use lightweight and flexible
- Retains heat and hence saves money on fuel bills
- Easy DIY Installation
Single Foil Insulation.
SINGLE foil insulation which works on the principle of reflecting approximately 95% radiant heat back in to the building.
The thermal performance our bubble foil has is unaffected by moisture and condensation.
We recommend sealing joints with Yuzet® aluminium foil tape.
Typical installation applications; ( to boost thermal performance )
Walls. ( example, External brickwork, Our Foil , Cavity, batten finish with plasterboard )
Outdoor buildings & caravans
Technical Specification of our single foil;
Single foil is a corrosion resistant, low emissivity aluminium foil backed by a multi layer of air bubble film.
One side is foil, the other air bubble.
Weight 206grammes per square meter
Thermal performance (20mm clear cavity to foil faces) , 0.79m2K/w
Water Vapour Resistance > 150MNs/g
Fire Properties (BS476 Part 1 ) Class 1All size Dimensions are approximate.
5m Lengths May arrive folded
Roll size is 25m any orders under 25m may not arrive on a roll.
Item ref: 13-022002-00-00
All sizes & dimensions are approximate.
Order before 12pm & choose 24 hour courier at checkout
We ship to most UK Postcodes for FREE
Postcodes exempt from free delivery are as below and we cannot guarantee any delivery times to these areas, please allow an extra 2/3 days for delivery.
AB 36-38 & 55-56, BT (all), FK 17-21, HS (all), IM (all), IV (all), KA 27-28, KW (all), PA 20-99, PH 15-99, ZE (all), Channel Islands.
We reserve the right to upgrade any express delivery option to another express delivery service with a carrier of our choice.
Although Next Working day delivery is advertised, this cannot be guaranteed due to conditions out of our control, vehicle breakdowns, mis-routing of parcels etc, we guarantee to despatch on time. We do not offer any compensation for deliveries not arriving the next working day. All orders are shipped the same day if payment is received prior to 1pm (Monday to Friday).
We ship Daily Monday to Friday but orders placed and paid for between 1pm Friday and 12pm Sunday, will be shipped the following Monday, in the case of Bank Holidays Despatch will be made the next working day.
We accept the following forms of payment.
PayPal, Credit cards, We allow collection in person.
MULTIPLE ORDERS Dont worry if you pay for your items seperately, our system will combine your order into one and all your order will be delivered together.
All sales include VAT at the current UK rate, except where the product is exempt from VAT.
If you need assistance from us either before, During or after your order has been received, please call us on 01526 860439. We will do all we can to help you quickly and efficiently.
Bestport (europe) Ltd, SA Mc-Kaay, castlecroft Business park, Tom Johnstone Road, Dundee, Angus, DD4 8XD, United Kingdom
Company registration number: 346797
VAT number: GB 939608188
I provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
PLEASE Do not return Goods to us without following the procedure below. We will not be liable for any Goods returned to us that do not follow this procedure.
The reason we ask for your compliance is to ensure our despatch facility which sends out thousands of parcels every week runs as efficiently as possible. This ensures lower costs to our consumers.
1. You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession and up until the time when the Goods are physically returned to us.
Notwithstanding any rights you have as a "consumer" under the consumer protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("The Regulations") in relation to cancellation of an order or returning Goods to us, if any damage is caused to the Goods whilst they are in you possession, we may claim against you for breach of that statutory duty.
2. Before returning any Goods to us we request that you contact us in writing or by ebay Messages within 14 calendar days to inform us that the Goods are being returned, please provide us with the reason they are no longer required, we will then issue you with a response and conclude the transaction.
3. When you return Goods to us we request that you comply with the following requirements which will ensure smooth transaction and the efficient processing of the transaction
3.a Please state your original order reference number on any correspondence sent with the returned Goods . This will identify your claim
3.b Please return all the original packaging where possible to do so;( damaged or un-opened )
3.c The Goods must be packaged securely taking all measures where possible to prevent any damage in transit;
3.d Please mark your return on the outside with your order reference and send back to us at the address provided.
4. It is your responsibility to return the Goods to us in the condition we shipped out to you. We ask that you please ensure that you obtain proof of delivery and/or proof of sending as we will not be liable for any Goods that are damaged in transit, or not received by bestport (Europe) Ltd.
5. Where Goods have been damaged in your possession we shall not be obliged to accept the return of those Goods. We will notify you that the Goods are available for re-collection or re-delivery for which you shall be liable for any reasonable delivery charges incurred. We will ask for your instruction.
6. We shall inspect all Goods that are returned and should we deem the complaint for damaged or faulty Goods to be unjustified, we will inform you of the reasons for our decision and either notify you that the Goods are ready for collection or arrange for them to be re-delivered to you. We will advise you in writing.
7. If we accept the return of any faulty Goods, we will provide you with either replacement Goods or a full refund for the price of the Goods. Any refund will be repaid or credited within 30 days of our receipt of goods or of being notified of your intention to cancel.
8. When we accept any return of any Goods that are not faulty, we will not be obliged to cover any expenditure in returning the said goods back to our place of business.
9. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 60 calendar days from their receipt back to us due to space issues.
10. Please note no refunds will be issued until goods have been received back by Bestport (Europe) Ltd.
We are confident all Bestport products will meet your expectation and extend our Bestport guarantee to all our products.