This listing is for 100 Tiles of Top Quality, White Ceramic Kitchen or Bathroom Wall Tiles with a rustic edge. They are suitable for other areas including utility rooms etc. Each individual tile is 10x10cm in size. With our exceptionally low bidding price, it works out at only 6 pence per tile!!!
Please contact us if you require a larger quantity.
We can also supply in Beige colour for the same quantity and price.
We strongly recommend this because the colour may vary on different computer screens.
YOU MUST INSPECT YOUR DELIVERY FOR DAMAGE AND SIGN FOR YOUR GOODS UPON DELIVERY. NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS AFTER DELIVERY.
Due to the health and safety regulations, the
driver can only off load the tiles to the roadside at the nearest and safest
point of your property. Please make sure someone will be there when
the delivery driver arrives.
Usually dispatched the day after the order is placed. Delivery costs vary according to the weight and type of transport required.
Up to 20 square metres £50.00 including vat
21 to 40 square metres £60.00 including vat
Over 41 square metres £70.00 including vat
Orders (not more than 10% of the consignment) may be returned to Reading at buyers cost, and must be returned in perfect condition. A 25% charge of the net value of the goods will be deducted from any refund as a restocking charge.
You can book your delivery date over the phone.
Delivery is available to all UK mainland addresses. Please contact us for a delivery quotation to Scotland and N.Ireland or non mainland UK addresses. Alternatively you can collect the item for free, from our warehouse in Reading RG30 1EF.
Delivery is 3-5 working days
Terms and Conditions
'The Company' means Prestige Tiles Direct
1. The company's price list, catalogues, advertising and other published advertising shall not form any part of any contract between the buyer and the company. All quotations provided by the company shall be considered for the purpose of information only and does not constitute an offer to sell.
2. All prices stated in writing unless otherwise stated will be inclusive of VAT. Quotations are valid for 60 days only.
3. The company must be advised in writing of any damage or shortages within 24 hours of delivery. From the moment of delivery the risk passes to the buyer.
4. Shading is an inherent characteristic of ceramic tile manufacture, and whilst shading cannot be guaranteed, the company will endeavour to supply a consistent acceptable shade in each consignment. Once the goods are fixed to walls or floors, the company will not be able to help in any way in regard to shading variation.
5. The buyer is responsible for sufficient quantities of tile being ordered and we advise that 10% extra should be allowed for waste and cutting. The sizes of tiles provided, and tiles per square metre, are the norm for the industry, but they approximate and may not be 100% precise.
6. Cancelled orders will incur a collection and transport charge up to £50 after goods have been dispatched.
7. Delivery lead times are given on the basis of being able to secure the material, but will not accept responsibility for delays in manufacture, strikes, accidents or any other causes beyond the company's control.
8. All goods must be paid for in full before dispatch.
9. The company will not be responsible for suitability for a specific installation. The company will only accept responsibility for faulty goods supplied by us. Tiles are not guaranteed against crazing.
10. Prices may alter without notice.
11. Claims of compensation for late or incorrect delivery will not be entertained. We recommend that you do not book a tiler until you have received delivery of the tiles.
12. PRIVACY. We will not release, offer or sell any personal information you provide to any third party without your permission, other than your address and telephone number to, for example, a transport contractor who may be delivering your goods or providing services you have requested.
13. RETURNS. Oders in full boxes may be returned to us within 30 days of your purchase. These must be returned to us in perfect condition at your cost, plus a 25% charge of the net value, as a restocking charge.
14. COMPUTER ORDERS. Any material obtained by downloading through the use of our website is done so at your own discretion and risk. Any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from using our web site is solely your responsibility. This site and all information within, is governed by the laws of England.
15. EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE. NATURAL PRODUCTS PLEASE NOTE (Slate-Travertine-Granite- Marble) Please note that when ordering natural products it is not possible to guarantee an exact shade to the sample shown. Natural means Natural. The product is excavated and the seams of the excavation vary in shade and formation. Colour sectors are controlled for example Ivory and Beige etc... These controls allow satisfactory deliveries to the vast majority of our clients. In the event of the product not being accepted due to shade or formation variation after the order has been delivered, it may be returned subject to a 25% restocking charge plus any exceptional charges such as transportation and supplying a new crate for collection. When placing an order you are accepting these conditions of sale.
Prestige Tiles Direct
The Company's experts have over 30 years of technical and practical knowledge in the industry. In depth expertise guarantees that we are able to provide World-class quality at a very reasonable price. We carefully inspect, select and directly import from modern factories all over the World. These are factories that only produce tiles of superior quality because of top class workmanship. Our wide range of products and prices are significantly below that of high street shops.
Our information hotline is: 0118 9584418
Our opening hours are: 8:30am to 5:30pm from Monday to Friday, also from 10am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday.