Cold Pressed, high quality, fresh castor oil. It is important to use cold pressed rather than chemically extracted oil for treatments as chemically extracted oils can have chemical residues present that can build up in the body and reduce therapeutic benefits.
Castor oil has been used for generations as a home remedy and some of us may still remember mothers or grandmothers administering it orally to relieve constipation and as a home remedy for inducing labour. In India it is used in a compress for vaginal and bladder infections, and in the Canary Islands women use castor oil compresses to encourage milk flow, relieve the discomfort of engorged breasts and to prevent and relieve blocked milk ducts.
THIS IS A FOOD GRADE OIL AND SUITABLE FOR CONSUMPTION
· Prevents the growth of numerous viruses, bacteria and fungi
· Boosts the immune system
· Has a powerful effect in encouraging the body to expel waste and therefore useful in any condition where there is a blockage
· Stimulates the body’s own healing abilities
Uses For Castor Oil
Massaged or Rubbed into the Skin
- Keratosis – Warts and Moles
- Boils and Acne
- Fungal and Bacterial Infections e.g. ringworm
- Nail Fungal Infections
- Wounds, Abrasions and Skin Ulcers
- Chronic Itching, Inflammation and Irritation
- Sebaceous Cysts
- Preventing Stretch Marks
- Liver or Age Spots
- Muscle and Ligament Strains
Complaints Related To Lymphatic Congestion
· Fluid retention and Oedema
· Swollen Joints and Arthritis
· Infected and Blocked Sinuses
· Colon Problems – Crohn’s Disease, Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
· Constipation, Bowel Impaction and Adhesions
· Liver and Gall Bladder Disease
· Stimulate breast flow and prevent blocking of milk ducts
· Regulation of Periods
· Chronic Epilepsy
· Nerve Inflammation and Irritation – Sciatica, Shingles
· Parkinson’s Disease
· Multiple Sclerosis
· Migraines and Headaches
· Cerebral Palsy
· Regular, daily application of castor oil poultices have been linked with increased white blood cell, platelet and red blood cell counts in patients with AIDS
· As a result patients experience fewer infections and better health for longer
· There have also been weight gains and the reversal of complaints associated with fatty acid deficiencies due to increased absorption of fatty acids
Warts and moles
Soak the gauze area of a plaster in castor oil and apply to the skin, changing the dressing morning and night. Discontinue application after about 2 weeks or when the skin becomes tender to the touch. The mole or wart should the dry up and will come away from the skin naturally like a scab. It is unlikely to grow back.
Castor Oil Packs
1. Place a sheet of plastic (e.g. from a bin bag) over an electric heat pad
2. Soak cotton flannels in castor oil and place on top of the plastic
3. Turn heat pack to highest comfortable temperature and apply to the abdomen for 1 hour. For lower back or chest specific problems can be applied to those areas
4. A towel can be used to hold the pack in place and catch any oil drips
5. For most problems use a pack twice a week.
6. I would not recommend re-using oil once it has been heated as it can become rancid and rancid castor oil can suppress rather than stimulate the immune system
7. Following treatment drink plenty of water to remove released toxins from the systems. These released toxins can cause nausea for a short time.
The Science Bit!
Following the work of Dr Edgar Cayce, more recent research has been carried out into the effects of castor oil and it has been found in scientific studies to increase the functioning of the thymus gland and immune system and increase the production of hormones and lymphocytes needed for healthy growth and recovery from illness.
When the lymphatic system is not functioning properly the body is less able to eliminate toxins and is therefore less efficient at healing and protecting itself.
Castor oil increases the lymphatic flow, speeding up the removal of toxins from the body and improving the absorption of fatty acids and production of hormones needed for growth and repair.
It is not thoroughly understood why this happens, however it is known that castor oil contains high levels of fatty acids, in particular ricinoleic acid which is unique to this oil. In laboratory tests this fatty acid has been shown to be a powerful anti-microbial, preventing the growth of numerous species of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
A more detailed description is available in the book, The Oil That Heals (William McGarey M.D.) for those who are interested in knowing more.
Due to its effect on the lymphatic system castor oil is not recommended for anyone suffering from cancer as it could spread the disease.
Always consult a doctor for medical problems.
our complete range of base and carrier oils please visit our shop. Also
available are the following in 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml
Don't forget to look at out other items for all your blending and mixing requirements including an excellent range of high quality glass and plastic bottles.
We realise that buying on Ebay can be daunting and encourage you to check out our about us page and our outstanding feedback rating to put your mind at ease.
Please take a look at my other items and my EBay shop to see my full range of goods
and if you like what you see...
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!
Terms and Conditions
Our preferred payment method is Paypal but we can accept cheques and postal orders.
All payments must be in GBP
Payment must be made within 7 days of purchase.
Our P&P charge covers the cost of sending the item including the cost of packaging and packing and VAT
A 60p reduction on the advertised postage is offered on each additional item. Items MUST be paid for together for this offer.
UK orders will have an upper limit of £12.50 P&P.
Orders are sent within 3 working days. We aim to dispatch on the next working day
Order are sent to the address provided with payment
We will accept any item for return for any reason within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unopened and unused. Item can be exchanged or item price refunded.
It is essential you contact us before returning the item and include your name, ebay ID and reason for return.
This does not affect your statutory rights
As with any products please ensure you do a small test patch when using for the first time. We are not responsible for sensitive reactions.
Please consult a doctor for medical conditions or if taking regular medication before using any of our products
Please use the eBay messaging system using the Email the seller link
We automatically respond to feedback received. Feedback is always an accurate reflection of a transaction.
We encourage you to try and resolve any difficulties with us before leaving feedback.