Size: app A4 (29.5cm X 21cm)
Weight: About 106g
Package included: 10pcs T-Shirt Transfer Paper
Suitable for transferring black and white or coloured images onto any white or light coloured fabrics.
These transfer papers allow you to print your own designs onto fabrics and textiles.
- You can use them with most of fabrics and surfaces that can be safely hand ironed.
- Sharp prints with no bleeding or feathering.
- Instant drying and compatible with all Inkjet printers.
Step One: PRINTING
1. Printer Setup. Recommend to select " Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode for satisfactory printing results.
2. Print the wishful image onto the transfer paper. Then leave it to dry for about 10 minutes.
3. Cut out the image, leaving a narrow margin of 5mm around the pattern edges.
Step Two: TRANSFERRING
1. Preheat the heat press machine and set the recommended transfer temperature to 165°C.
2. Peel off the base paper from the printed coating, and the coating would remain as a film-like material.
3. Place the image coating on the textile, printed (image) side facing up.
4. Put the isolation paper on the image, the gloss side facing down.
5. Transfer for 15-30 seconds, then remove the textile from machine, peel the isolation paper after cooled.
Step Three: WASHING
1. It's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours after transferring.
2. Washing the textile in cold or 30-40°C water. Do not wash with strongly alkaline detergents, and not bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern when hand washing.
3. Do not wring, Line dry in shade recommended
4. Don't dry-clean.
Any other question,welcome to contact to us directly
Note: Customers satisfaction is very important to us!please email us before leaving any Negative and Neutral feedback or open any dispute on paypal.otherwise it will hurt both of us.Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem.We understand the concernsand frustrations you might have,and will try our best to resolve the issues.