This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
Details about Sony RDR-HXD790 160GB DVD/HDD Recorder,Twin Tuner DVB,FREE GOLD PLATED HDMI CABl
Current legislation gives you the right to cancel the sale from up to 7 working days from receipt of the goods, without penalty and without giving a reason. The following details would have to be complied with:
1. Cancellation to be in writing.
2. The goods must not have been unpacked or used.
3. The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
4. Goods must be in their original packaging.
5. The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense.
6. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
7. A refund would be given only when we have received the goods and the above points (1 - 4 ) have been complied with.
8. Special orders or customised items can not be returned.
9. Variations to these conditions may apply - subject to mutual agreement.
We don't operate a re-stocking system, but in the event when after using the goods you find them totally unsuitable, we may consider re-stocking. Contact us if this occurs. Goods must have a returns authorisation number before we can take receipt.
Any Faults or Damage must be reported within 7 days of receipt otherwise return will not be accepted. All items are security marked and serial numbers are logged. Postage costs are non refundable. If you are not happy with our terms please do not bid!