It gives clear & intense makeup
effects and makes you
fascinating and attractive~!!
New / Top Quality
/ Fast Delivery
• Weight: 456g
• Case Size: 22.7cm x 15cm x 1.7cm
• Portable and convenient to use.
• High quality ingredients with silky shine color, can last for all day long!
• Wonderful 120 full color palettes eyeshadow sets prefer for party
etc. Different colors for different looks.
• Very pigmented and vibrant, palettes includes matte and shimmer
eye shadows, easy to match your
• With 2 layer easy-to-carry design, palettes are divided into 2
layers, more convenient to use! . 60
per palette, 2 palette / box
• Rich and leading-the-trend colors, includes 6 new and innovative colors -"mix-and-match" palettes!
• Colors range from white/cream colors for highlight to dark colors
ideal for smoky eyes. This palette
has all the colors you need to recreate sophisticated or edgy looks for day and
night, for different
occasions, casual, party, wedding!
• No dye and will not form a annoying eyeshadow mark!
• Glossy color and nourish ingredients together to care eye skin around!
• Perfect for both professional Salon or personal use!
•Feel light and soft, easily create clear and
brilliant eye makeup finish
Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.
How To Apply Eye Shadow :
1.Select your colors
Before experimenting with bright, metallic or dark colors, you should get comfortable with neutrals. Once you are comfortable using neutral colors, you can then begin experimenting with more vibrant colors.
2.Applying the eye shadow
You should have three shades in the same color family. Apply the lightest color on the brow bone, the
darkest color in the crease and the
medium shade on the eyelid.
1.Use an eye shadow brush or
sponge applicator and gently apply the lightest color from the crease up
toward your eyebrow.
2.Apply the base color over your eyelid. Cover the entire lid all the way to the crease.
3.Apply the crease color using the flat side of a small, angled makeup
brush. If you want the color to be
a little more
dramatic, you can wet your brush before applying the shadow.
4.Finally, gently blend the colors into each other using an eye smudge
brush or your fingertip. First
outside corner of the eye, then the top and bottom of the lash line.
5.Finish up with eye liner and lash mascara.
6.Don’t forget to dip a cotton swab into eye makeup remover to clean up mistakes.