Best performance guaranteed for the lowest price without sacrificing the product quality.
HID Life time: More than 3200 hours average lifetime.
As long as 35W power supply, greatly reducing vehicle power system load, the power loss save 50%
300% brightness upgrade, as taller, wider, farther and allows you to travel more secure.
Compatible with: 880 12000K
V in: AC9-16V
V norm: 13.5V
l norm: 3.2A
l in max: 10A
P out: 35W
T case: -40℃- +105℃
Input voltage range: 12v, 35w—9v—16v; 12v, 55w—9v —32v
the digital intelligent decoding protection function
(1) Low voltage protection. The ballast will turn off automatically when the voltage is lower than9v DC. When the voltage is back to normal it could work well.
(2) High voltage protection. The ballast will turn off automatically when the voltage is higher than16 DC or 12DC. When the voltage is back to normal it could work well.
(3) Non-load protection. The ballast will turn off automatically when bulb is not connected or connected incorrect. It would work well after the bulb is connected well.
(4) Short circuit protection. The ballast will turn off automatically when there is a short circuit. It would work well after it is connected well.
(5) Reverse protection. The ballast will turn off automatically when the electrode of the input was reversed connected. It would work well after the it is connected well
Operation temperature: -40 degree~+105degree
Please test our products on the battery that is outside of the car. If the bulb is light and you’re satisfied with it, you could install it on your car.
Xenon bulb is a light source and a replacement. So the effect can’t be compared with the original. The modified effect of each car is different that depends on the battery, Line, Lamp holder, etc
If you have any dissatisfaction, please contact us immediately.
2 x Xenon HID bulbs
2 x Ballast
What is HID ?
HID, High Intensity Discharge, (also known as Xenon) refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas in a sealed bulb, similar to the lightning phenomenon in the sky.
HID lighting does not have a filament but instead creates light by igniting an electrical discharge between two electrodes in an air tight tiny quartz capsule filled with xenon gas.
HID lighting are also called Xenon lighting, referring to the gas inside the bulb.
HID vs. Halogen Technologies
HID lighting improves durability by 10 times as road vibrations can cause damage to halogen filament, but there is nothing to break inside HID bulb. These light sources also produce a bluewhite light that is safer because it is closer to natural daylight.
The color temperature is more than 5000K compared to 2300K for halogen.
The light output from a 35W HID Xenon lamp is 300% more light than a 55W halogen bulb.
The HID Xenon system will also consume much less power from your vehicles electrical system and generate much less heat during operation.
3X Brigther & more consistent illumination of the road, and increases comfort & reduces fatigue when driving at night; Produces blue-white light that is safer because it is closer to natural daylight; 10X Longer Lasting. No need to replace for life of the vehicle; 35% less power consumption, thus generate much less heat during operation.
Color Temperature is a measurement in Degrees Kelvin (K) that indicates the hue of light source. There is a misconception that color temperature is a rating of the brightness of the HID bulb. The truth is that the higher the color temperature, the less light output from the HID bulb.
3000K - Yellow(Golden)
4300K - Amber(Yellowish White)
6000K - Diamond White
8000K - Bluish White
10000K - Iceberg Blue
12000K - Brilliant Blue
SPECIAL COLOR: DEEP BLUE(30000K) GREEN PURPLE PINK