12V Automatic Boat Bilge Water Pump, Auto with Float Switch
This submersible Bilge Pump is widely used to transfer large flow liquids.
-Aquarium tank water-injection, bilge sewage discharge, water fountain, agricultural irrigation,
and fish-farming, etc.
Flammable liquid like gasoline, alcohol or formaldehyde is strictly prohibited!
The inner diameter of the outlet hose is required to be 2cm or larger.
Function & feature
1. Built-in float switch, fully automatic operation upon water level
2. 12V, 750 GPH
3. Outlet diameter: 1.9cm
4. Power cord: 0.85 meter
5. Pump lift: 3 meters
6. Stainless steel shaft, durable dampproof plastic pump
7. Long-life water cooled motor
8. CE certification approval
Pump size: 14.5*8.3*10.5cm
Outlet diameter: 1.9cm
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction!
Feedback is very important to us.
Pls contact us first before you leave Neutral or Negative feedback. We will do my best to solve the problem, thanks!
Return & Exchange Policy
1.All items are checked and tested carefully by our technical department before shipping.
2. One year warranty (human mishandling excluded).
3. Damaged items can be exchanged within one month from the day of purchase as long as the outer package is completely intact.
4. Machine damaged by faulty disassembly and installation is beyond warranty.
5. We will handle returned items as soon as possible. Please select a speedy, convenient and traceable shipping method. We won’t accept an exchange if you can’t offer information for tracking.
6. Man-made improper use (including screen or touch screen broken and hardware deformed) is beyond warranty.
7. If there are any problems not listed in situations mentioned above, you shall pay the maintenance cost.
8. Genuinely faulty goods will be replaced or repaired. However, we must be advised upon receipt of faulty items. It is customers' responsibility to pay for the postage and ship the item back to us.
All items are checked and tested carefully by our technical department before shipping. Therefore, please make sure there is no damage before signing the parcel. If there is, please have it recorded with the courier and file a claim from logistics. In case the courier refuses to open the parcel, you can refuse to sign.
The pricing takes no account of any taxes and duties, for example value-added tax or other extra fees.
Please do unpack the package and make sure that items are intact and undamaged before signing for the parcels. You should deny signing once there is anything abnormal and reflect it to our customer service instantly. Thus, a replacement will be arranged for you after our confirmation. Otherwise, you will be asked for proves by express companies for only a partial compensation if any missing parts or damage is put forward after your signing. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!
As part of our policy, we do not accept returns. If necessary, please do contact us in advance and we’ll try our best to solve your problems.
The estimated delivery time will be 3-8 business days in normal condition (Except Weekends).