We welcome payment by PayPal, postal order cheque and by Credit/Debit card.
All our charges include VAT at the standard rate (except exempt/zero rated items) and a receipt detailing the VAT paid is provided.
For ease and security payment is welcomed by PayPal and credit/debit card and when you use these payment methods your financial details are not shared with us.
If you wish to pay by Credit or Debit Card please note ebay do not have the facility to take credit card payments via there system these will have to be made by calling us
If you prefer to pay over the Phone you are welcome to place your order between 9.30 and 5.30 on weekdays. To order and pay by card please call 08446931301.
Cards are processed securely using a Secure Payments service and we do not make a record of your card details.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1 working day of cleared payment.
We offer 1st class shipping and 24 hour courier service
(this option is done at the checkout after purchasing)
We deliver to the UK,Europe
PLEASE NOTE IF SHIPPING TO
YOU MUST CHOOSE THE TRACKED INTERNATIOANAL SERVICE
IF YOU DONT CHOOSE THIS OPTION WE WILL NOT SHIP
We are pleased to offer competative delivery rates on everything we sell.
Please note that we do not work the weekend so all parcels ordered within this time will be dispatched the following Monday.
Please note: postage and packing costs shown are for standard mainland UK areas only.
If delivery is by courier it may be subject to surcharges to certain delivery addresses in the Highland and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands UK there will be a surcharge of £10 If you are unsure please contact us with your postcode.
For all other Countries please contact us for a postal quote if unsure and is not stated in the shipping .
We ship items worldwide and our prices are very competative so feel free to message us for a price
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery.
Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
If It is a courier Item and you have 2 failed delivery attempts the item will be held for a week then sent back to us.If this happens you be charged the return postage cost to ourselfs.
Where an item is lost during delivery we will dispatch a replacement product following confirmation from you that you have made some simple checks with your local Royal Mail delivery office. We will report the loss to the carrier who will contact you to confirm the circumstances.
Postal Losses and Damage
We offer FREE cover against loss or damage in transit for UK buyers. In the event that your item is lost or damaged in the postal system we will replace the item free of charge (see details above).
In the event that we are out of stock of that item we will refund your purchase cost. We may ask for photographs of any damage and must be submitted within 24 hours. For missing items you must wait until 3 weeks after dispatch (2 weeks for special delivery or signed for services, 5 weeks for international services) has elapsed before claiming a replacement product. If the Item subsequently turns up we may ask you to return it to us at our cost
Please read this policy completely before returning an item. This Returns policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault for example if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Please include a note with your return with your name and address to help us speed up the process.
We want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
This applies to all of our products. However, we regret that we cannot accept returns where the item has been unsealed. Otherwise, we can accept returns of complete product, which is unused and in an "as new" condition together with any free gifts or similar.
Your Right To Cancel
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- You must advise us your intent to cancel in writing (email preferred) within 7 working days of the date of delivery.
- We will reply within 1 working day to advise the returns process and address. Please do not return the item until you have heard from us.
- Goods will be refunded within 30 days. If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
- No refund will be given on the original postage paid.
If for any reason you need to return an item please first read the below important information:
A lot of the products we sell are proper hobby models and it is normal for beginners to sometimes struggle when using for the first time and therefore think there may be a problem with the product. With a little help and advice a lot of beginners who thought they may have a problem actually find they were just making a simple mistake and that their model is in perfect working order.
1. Items returned as new for a refund will be refunded in full less our original p&p costs unless cancelled within the 7 day cancellation period as described in our main terms. For most models this is £10 and for spare parts this will be the p&p that you originally paid.
2. Items returned as new for a refund must be packaged carefully so that the original packaging is also as new. There may be a charge if an item is returned with a tatty box.
3. If an item is being returned as faulty and we find the item is faulty then we can refund your return postage costs up to £10. Pleaseship the items back in the most econimical way to keep the costs down.There are several websites that offer very competative rates.
4. If an item is returned as faulty but we find that the item is in fact not faulty and that the problem is down to user error etc then there would be a charge if you want us to carry out any work for you. With most models this is a £15 labour fee plus the cost of any parts used and a £10 return postage fee. If you do not wish for us to carry out any work for you then you would only need to pay the return P&P
5. ukrctoys employs a team of highly experienced model engineers. All decisions of our engineers is final. We ourselves have warranty on all our products from our suppliers so have no reason to be biased with warranty issues.
6.When returning an Item you will be required to print off our returns form and include this with the returned item on the box.Any items that do not have this will be rejected
What is not covered:
Normal wear and tear caused by use in accordance with the operating instructions e.g. blades, brushes, belts, bulbs, batteries etc.
Accidental damage, faults caused by: improper use, abnormal environmental conditions, overloading, insufficient maintenance, careless operation or handling of the product.
Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes.
Change or modification of the product in any way.
Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not Manufacturer genuine components.
Faulty installation if applicable.
Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than ukrctoys or its authorised repair agents.
Claims, other than the right to correction of faults with the product covered by these conditions.
Slight deviations from the specification that do not affect the functionality of the product.
If you have received an incorrect product please accept our sincere apologies and let us know asap by email. We will arrange to advise our freepost returns address and send a replacement as soon as possible. It is important that you describe the product you have received so that we can send the correctly sized Freepost returns package and correct our stock holdings and avoid another buyer being disappointed.
Item Not Received
Please be aware that we do not offer refunds for items not received unless we are out of stock of that item. Where an item is lost during delivery we will dispatch a replacement product following confirmation from you that you have made some simple checks with your local Royal Mail delivery office.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.
Please ensure that your return is made via an insured and tracked service in case of loss or damage in transit.
In addition to the Distance Selling Regulations, you can return any item within 7 days of receipt for a refund of that item.
In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging.
All goods will be inspected on return.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes.
No refund is issued on any shipping for unwanted items