Details about Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC ES9023 + Tenor TE7022, 96khz/24bit, 96/24See original listing
28 Jan, 2013 13:17:42 GMT
Approximately £28.84(including postage)
US $7.00 (approx. £4.49) Economy Int'l Shipping | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country of Manufacture:||China||Model:||uae23|
now also available with shipping from Oregon, USA. look at this http://www.ebay.com/itm/130828065609
The item you are watching here ships from China.
The HiFimeDIY Sabre DAC was developed by DIY (do it yourself} enthusiasts in the purpose of making a really good but cheap dac that could compete against regular commercial DAC's costing many times as much. It utilises a DAC chip from the ESS Technology whose DAC chips is highly regarded. The ES9023 chip is their simplest DAC chip which keeps many of the features of their bigger brothers at a minimal cost.
You pay for the sound, not the enclosure! We use a small lightweight simple box, so you don't have to pay extra for a bigger and more expensive enclosure. The power supply is very important for the sound quality. We use a high end ultra low noise regulator (LT1763).
- Mac, Windows and LInux computers.
- Output on 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Volume Level is controlled by the normal volume control keys on your computer. (no need to use the volume control inside iTunes etc.)
- No drivers required for Mac, Windows and Linux! However for Windows 7 we recommend installing the driver, as the default windows driver has some issues with noise. Download drivers below
- Normal line level output (2Vrms) when connected to amplifiers/preamps. For headphones the level decreases down to 1Vrms for 32ohm headphones
-Usb to optical converter. Outputs optical signal if you connect a 3.5mm optical cable in place of a 3.5mm audio cable. Can be useful for connecting your computer to another DAC without usb input.
Highlights about Sabre ES9023 dac chip:
- The sound go straight out of the DAC chip and into your headphones or amplifier. It is not needed that the sound signal go through a capacitor to remove a DC voltage, there is no DC voltage to remove! This omits the need of a coloring cap which adds costs and reduces sound quality.
- Jitter Eliminator! The ES9023 utilISed patented HyperstreamTM architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator.
- 112db DNR
USB (receiver) chip TenorTE7022L:
- Accepts up to 96khz/24bit input signals over USB. Most USB DAC's use the cheaper PCM2704 usb receiver chips that can only accept up to 48KHZ/16BIT.
Note: Normally amplifier inputs are from 10K to 100K ohm. Normal headphones are from 32 ohm to 250ohm.
- Very good value DAC!!!
- Outstanding audio quality; better than my Maverick D2--for 1/5 the cost.
- GREAT!!! This Little thing Sound so Big, smoth, with mutch details. Thank you
- Great little DAC - Very fast delivery - highly recommended
- What a great product. Listening to it right now coupled with a tube amp.
- very small but does good the job
- Très bon dac aux dimensions étonnement petites.
- Wow - this sounds AMAZING! Very fast delivery too. EXCELLENT seller.
- The DAC is fantastic. Thank You!
- Excellent DAC - cheapest Sabre that you will find anywhere!
Shipping (choose one of the options):
"Economy shipping" $7 option:
"Standard shipping" $9 option (excl. UK): RECOMMENDED!
"Standard shipping" $11 option to UK:
"Expedited shipping" $26 where available:
Handling time is 2-5 days. Normally 2 days.