| ||SquareTrade Care Plan |
This protection plan covers most household electronics, including MP3 players, digital cameras, sat navs and car electronics, game consoles, home audio, computer peripherals, and other portable electronics (There are separate plans for TVs and Laptops). For a complete list of products contact SquareTrade at 080 8189 1453 or 020 3514 2354 from your mobile.
Protection from mechanical and electrical failures
- 1 to 4 years of coverage, starting on day 46.
- Get 100% parts and labour protection coverage from SquareTrade.
- Your item will be repaired, or the full item price will be paid back to you.
- Covers New, Refurbished and Used items – even if there’s no UK manufacturer’s warranty on your item.
SquareTrade: The Warranty Trusted by Millions of eBay Customers
1) SquareTrade is the warranty recommended by customers since 2004.
2) SquareTrade's Award Winning Service:
Easy Claims Filing:
SquareTrade’s claim process is painless. Start a claim online or over the phone. Express shipping is free to and from SquareTrade’s depot, and you’ll be sent a special shipping box for fragile electronics. And you’ll receive email updates every step of the way, so you’ll never be left in the dark:
For large items like TVs 42 inches and up, we will come to you:
SquareTrade has designed the warranty with your needs in mind. They make it easy for you to:
| ||Cut the paperwork. You can fax or email SquareTrade your item receipt at any time, and they’ll store it as proof of purchase. |
| || Cancel anytime. In the first 45 days, you may cancel your Care Plan for a full refund. After that, you’re reimbursed the unused part of the Plan – e.g., if you cancel your 3-year plan after 18 months with no claims, you’ll get 50% of your money back. |
| || Transfer at no cost. When your device changes ownership, so can your Care Plan. Transfer online or over the phone. |
| || No refurbished replacements. The last thing you want when your item breaks is a cheap refurbished item that’s two generations old. If your item breaks and can’t be fixed, you’ll be reimbursed your full item replacement cost to buy a brand new device. |
Other Things You Should Know:
- Upon purchase, you’ll get an email. This is your official purchase confirmation. The email will also have a link to the "My Warranties" section of the SquareTrade website where you can view and manage your Care Plans. You will not receive a paper contract unless you request one. So as to offer an efficient customer experience, SquareTrade may also contact you about your purchase by telephone.
- Keep your receipt. You’ll need proof of item purchase to file a claim – and you can upload it to SquareTrade at any time so you don’t lose it.
- For New Items that don’t have a manufacturer warranty: If your item is described as “New,” your warranty term assumes that your item has a valid manufacturer’s warranty. If there isn’t a manufacturer’s warranty, your coverage term will be adjusted to reflect the absence of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- ADH Coverage Timing: Care Plans with ADH must be bought within 30 days of item purchase. If your Care Plan is bought on the same day as your item, accident coverage starts on day 1 of purchase. If you buy your Care Plan with ADH on a later date than when you purchased the item, accidents occurring in the first 30 days are not covered.
- Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page. Click here to read a 2-page summary with all the highlights you need to know. There’s also an easy to understand Key Facts Document with all the highlights you need to know.
- Warranty lasts one to four years from item purchase date. The coverage length is described in the Care Plan title. Your warranty plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer warranty period. If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your Plan can be extended to the shipping date. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer at that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- Coverage starts on day 46 after item purchase. If you encounter issues with your purchase during the first 45 days, you may be eligible to file a claim under the eBay Buyer Protection Policy. Please note that eBay Buyer Protection covers item not received or different than what was described in the listing – it is not a product warranty.
- Only new items are eligible for warranties with Accidental Damage Protection (ADH). If the item is used or refurbished, they are eligible for Standard warranty protection.
- Your item must have been bought on eBay. If you bought your item elsewhere, please call SquareTrade at 080 8189 1453 or 020 3514 2354 from your mobile.
- Available to residents of the U.K. This coverage is only available if you have an address in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- For Freephone assistance please call 080 8189 1453 or 020 3514 2354 from your mobile. Call us between 9am and 6pm GMT, 7 days a week - an agent is always happy to assist you.
Please note: Your Warranty Contract will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase and not mailed to you. If you don’t receive it, please contact 080 8189 1453 or 020 3514 2354 from your mobile.
These SquareTrade extended warranties are sold and administered by SquareTrade Limited (“SquareTrade”), which includes the processing of your information by SquareTrade. SquareTrade is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) under registration number 538538.
This SquareTrade extended warranty is 100% underwritten by AmTrust International Underwriters Limited (Registered in Ireland with company registration number 169384 and having its registered office at 40 Westland Row, Dublin 2, Ireland). AmTrust International Underwriters Limited is authorised and regulated by the Irish Financial Services Authority and is licensed to operate in the United Kingdom by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Both status can be confirmed by calling the FSA on 0845 606 1234 or at www.fsa.gov.uk, with registration number is 203014.
By purchasing this extended warranty you confirm that you have read and understood this important information, the Product description, general information, Terms and Conditions and the Key Facts document, and that you satisfy the qualifying conditions detailed in these documents.
Terms and Conditions | Key Facts