Details about AMT Electronics SS-11A Dual Tube Guitar PreampAMT Electronics SS-11A Dual Tube Guitar Preamp See original listing
New other (see details)
03 Oct, 2011 21:26:48 BST
US $49.70 (approx. £30.32) USPS Priority Mail International | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Ford City, PA, United States
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing its original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
AMT Electronics SS-11A "A" Version Guitar Preamp
THIS ITEM IS SEALED NEW IN BOX. NEVER USED. NEVER OPENED.
INCLUDES SS-11A GUITAR PREAMP, 120V-240V POWER ADAPTER, INSTRUCTIONS, WARRANTY CARDWhile creating SS-11 we were guided by the motto - minimum size with maximum functionality for full tube overdrive with the highest quality components. The AMT SS-11 is the smallest, most compact, tube powered guitar preamp on the market. To be exact, DUAL tubes! The SS-11 is brother to the SS-20, but with extended range of controls and switches for more variation and tweaking of tones. This is one amazing sounding preamp, as you will see from the video below!
Features of SS-11 Design:
- Fully tube-based 4 stage overdrive channel with DUAL TUBE design (2x12AH7 tubes) with high-voltage anode voltage (+300 V).
- Three separate channels: CLEAN / OVERDRIVE / LEAD
- Individual gain sensitivity and output level controls for clean and crunch/lead channels.
- TREBLE SHIFT toggle switch to enter bright mode for that added punch of high end.
- FX LOOP for external effects.
- OUTPUT jack for connecting to both specialized guitar amplifiers with a standard level of 0 dB (GUITAR AMP mode) and a CAB SIM MIXER out with a standard level of -10dB and a guitar cabinet simulation.
- The preamp outputs are equipped with sophisticated solid-state buffers.
- SS-11 incorporates new field-effect transistor-based guitar cabinet impulse response emulator processing. Improved naturalness of sound when connected to line input.
- Special attention was paid to transistors anode power quality: preamp uses a specially designed high-voltage transformer minimizing the penetration of impulse noises into amplified signal.
Description of SS-11 Channels:
LEAD channel provides thick viscous sound for playing both chunky rhythm parts and singing solos with excellent presence. TREBLE SHIFT toggle to take your lead sound into bright mode, similar to the good old "Treble Booster" pedals in the 80's that guitarists used to enhance their solos.
OVERDRIVE channel features a more open structure of the sound. This is the SS-11's sweet spot! VERY tubey and saturated sounding, much like that of the classic tube amps of the 70's and 80's! Wide range of sensitivity adjustment results in the sound starting from light crunch to thick and bright lead channel-like sound. Natural tube tone. If you're looking for something other than that dull sounding solid-state OD or TS clone sound, then THIS IS IT.
CLEAN channel focuses on crystal clarity clean sound. Low, Mid, and High controls for tweaking your sound; as well as and TREBLE SHIFT toggle for adjusting high end response.
- Tubes: 12AH7 x 2
- Input Impedance Rear Panel: 1MOhm
- Input Sensitivity Rear Panel: -10dB
- Output Impedance: 10kOhm
- Power Voltage: 12vDC (-)center
- Power Consumption: 600mA or .6A
AMT SS-11A Demo Video: