1919 Postcard Fort Dix NJ Used I'll Go Over The Top For Him Any Old Time
Postmarked "Trenton, N. J. Dix Branch", presumably the not-too-far-away Fort Dix. The card has some corner creases and softness.
Postcards are shipped securely, using stiffeners, and can only be mailed as packages. Please take this cost into consideration.
We do combine shipments whenever possible. However, to be sure to get combined shipping please either wait for a combined invoice BEFORE PAYING, or use the eBay shopping cart and click on "Request Total From Seller" BEFORE PAYING. Otherwise, you might not get combined shipping if multiple items are paid for and processed individually.
We do not run Best Offer sales as our items are already listed at our lowest and best prices. We're sorry, but we will not respond to counter offers.
TERMS OF SALE - Please Read
By either purchasing this item or bidding in an auction the buyer/bidder agrees to the following terms:
- We make every attempt to describe the item(s) thoroughly and accurately, including any flaws. Do not expect or assume that there is any warranty.
- We do not run "Best Offer" listings. Please do not ask us to accept an offer that is lower than either an auction's starting bid or the fixed price, or to make a side deal outside of eBay.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the item(s), please ask us before you buy or bid.
- You will receive the exact item(s) pictured.
- Do not ask or expect us to cancel a bid or sale because you made a mistake.
- We only accept PayPal.
- Payment is expected within 3 days of the end of the auction unless you contact us to make other arrangements. Non-payments are automatically taken over by eBay for collection.
- New Jersey Residents will be charged 7% Sales Tax. By law, tax is based on both the selling price and shipping/handling.
- Items will be shipped by the United States Postal Service 1st class or Priority mail.
- Items will usually be shipped within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.
- We only charge the actual shipping cost plus a small fee for protective packaging and handling.
- Buyers will be provided tracking numbers upon shipment.
- Delivery Confirmation is included in the cost of shipping.
- Regretfully, we cannot use real stamps for postage as we are required to provide a tracking number to eBay which we can only do using electronic postage.
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Effective January 27, 2013 the United States Postal Service has drastically raised the rates for international mail, in some cases almost doubling it. Please check the shipping charges for your country carefully BEFORE bidding and contact us if necessary for a quote.
- We will not falsify customs forms to avoid duties. For example, do not ask us to enter a lower price or to mark the package as "gift" as we will not do it.
- First Class Mail International does NOT include tracking or insurance. We are not responsible for any First Class International package that is lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, and no claims can be filed. If you want tracking and insurance outside the U.S. you must request Priority Mail International or Express Mail International. Some restrictions may apply depending upon the country of destination.
- Stamps and covers are sold "as is" but may be returned if:
- a stamp has been identified by the wrong Scott Catalogue number, or;
- there are serious faults or condition issues not evident in the pictures nor described in the listing, or;
- there is a negative report from an approved expertizing service (Philatelic Foundation, APS or PSE only) which certifies that the identification or condition is other than described. The cost of expertizing will be reimbursed only for items with negative reports and selling for more than $100.00.
- Encased items are not accepted for return.
- Proof of the inability of a competent authority to express an opinion is not grounds for return.
- If there are multiple items in one lot, only the entire lot may be returned.
- The return of a stamp or cover other than the one purchased will be considered theft and will be reported to the buyer's local law enforcement agency and to the United States Postal Service mail fraud unit. High resolution scans of the front and backs of all stamps sold have been made for identification purposes.
- All approved returns must be done within 14 days of receipt of the item unless accompanied by a negative certificate.
Old Crow Stamps and Collectibles specializes in Stamps, Covers, Books, Photographica, and Ephemera, in addition to all sorts of interesting antiques and collectibles.
Member 088652 of the American Philatelic Society Since 1976
Also member of the American Stamp Dealers Association, American Numismatic Association, United States Stamp Society, and United States Philatelic Classics Society