After the recent trend of '60s, '70s, and '80s revivals, the Auna brand bows stylistically to the 1950s with its MG-TT-82B Retro Turntable.
The turntable, enthroned on the top side of the radio, plays all kinds of vinyl from 12" to 7". There is also a spindle adapter included so that you can play 45 rpm records. The belt drive is smooth running and equipped with a start-stop system, which starts the turntable once the tone arm is held over the record, and automatically stops when the arm is brought back to its holder.
The radio tuner alternates between FM and AM radio stations and provides the clean reception of regional broadcasts. Two built-in stereo speakers deliver full-range, clean sound with finely defined highs. The system can also be integrated into an existing HiFi landscape via a stereo RCA cable.
The black-coloured exterior wraps the turntable in a refined casing, elegantly fitting into any living room, kitchen or bedroom while adding a hint of 1950s retro style. In the center is a clearly illuminated display frequency band, which when combined with the chrome speaker covers, immediately transports the viewer back to the times when Cadillacs cruised the streets and James Dean graced the silver screen.
The volume control knob and the frequency band of the Auna MG -DD -82B turntable are modeled after the blinkers from tail fins of classic 1950s cars.
Top Features :
- Stereo system with AM / FM radio tuner
- Smooth-running belt drive and start-stop system
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Black housing design in classic '50s style
- Connections: 1 x stereo RCA line output, 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone output
- Rotation speeds: 33 and 45 RPM
- Volume control
- Frequency controller
- Illuminated frequency band display
- Dust cover
- Spindle adapter for EP Vinyls
- Power switch on the device
- Wire antenna
- LED indicator
- Power supply: 230V, 50-60 Hz via AC cable
- 1 x device
- 1 x spindle adapter
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
- 12.3" x 5.3" x 12.4" (31.3 x 13.5 x 31.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 kg