Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Engine type:||Single inboard||Length (feet):||26.4|
|Engine make:||Yamaha||Beam (feet):||9.0|
|Primary fuel type:||Diesel||Hull material:||Fiberglass|
|Fuel capacity (gallons):||--||Rigging:||Sloop/Cutter|
|Hull identification number:||--|
Great small sailing boat for single handed sailing or a large group. Just two owners since new. Available to sleep 3-5.
Bilge keel with only a draft of 3ft 3ins, therefore available for tidal waters.
- White hull with red and blue stripes.
- Blue Anti-foul refreshed each year since purchase.
- Blue canvas spray hood.
- Wooden (oak) tiller
- Tinted windows.
- Fully battened, 3 reef original main sail (repaired 2010)
- Furling genoa, blue trim, new 2010
- Blue canvas main sail cover
- Anodised aluminium alloy mast
- Anodised aluminium alloy boom by Holt Allen
- Laminated GRP with moulded non-slip surface on horizontal areas
- Deck fittings Lewmar
- Two Lewmar single speed winches (one either side)
- All halyards led aft to cockpit.
- 20lb Harbourfast plough anchor on ¼ inch galvanised chain and warp.
- Horseshoe life ring and light
- Plastimo mounted compass
- Boarding ladder aft.
- Cockpit with moulded seats with a lazarette locker.
- Two doggers in blue with ‘Natasha’ on.
- Electronics instruments – speed, depth, wind speed and location.
- Autohelm electronic port and fog light port.
- Vinyl and blue carpet linings.
- GRP sub linings to form berths, galley and heads.
- Storage under and behind berth bases and sides.
- Water tank under forward saloon berth
- Wooden chart table
- Galley – sink, cool box, cooker and storage.
- With chart table – Fixed compass, Boat radio, Chart plotter, VHS
- Head – Par Brydon sea toilet
- Aft cabin
Engine and battery
- Yanmah 1GM10 9hp inboard diesel
- A 12 volt type 088 battery