1KG Pure Epsom Salts - From The UK - BP/FCC/Food Grade
Visit the website of The Epsom Salt Council to find out more about this versatile product.
Downloads from our manufacturer:
Product Quality Certificate | Material Safety Data Sheet | Technical Data Sheet | Kosher Certification | Halal Certification | Good Manufacturing Practice Certificate
• For soaking: Add two cups of Epsom Salts to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub. Double the Epsom Salt for an oversized garden tub. Popular for easing muscle pain and fading bruises. Bathe three times weekly, soaking for at least 12 minutes.
• Foot bath: Add a cup of Epsom Salt to a tub of warm water as a popular balm for aching feet.
Researchers and physicians report that raising your magnesium levels may improve heart and circulatory health by reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
• Epsom Salt improves the body's ability to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.
• Epsom Salt flushes toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
• Epsom Salt improves nerve function by regulating electrolytes. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.
• Epsom Salt relieves stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation.
While increasing your magnesium levels, Epsom salt also delivers sulfates, which are extremely difficult to get through food but which readily absorb through the skin. Medical research indicates sulfates are needed for the formation of brain tissue, joint proteins and the mucin proteins that line the walls of the digestive tract. Sulfates also stimulate the pancreas to generate digestive enzymes and help to detoxify the body's residue of medicines and environmental contaminants.