Item ID: 10003364
The DJ-Tech U2 Station is a 2-channel mixer that expertly communicates between traditional and digital DJ setups.
The mixer connects with turntables and CD players over the phono and line inputs, and also has two front-mounted USB inputs for MP3 and USB storage devices. This variety of setup options allows you to include all of your music media in the mixing process.
In addition to the standard DJ mixer controls (cue, equalizer with kill function, fader curve, etc.), the DJ-Tech U2 Station includes a cornucopia of features that can manipulate your USB-tracks. These include scratch, flanger, delay and filter effects that can be placed exactly using the precise jog wheels.
Thanks to the built-in sound card and USB output, you can even digitally record your set onto a computer.
- 2-channel mixer with phono/line inputs and 2 USB inputs for the direct playback and manipulation of MP3s from USB storage devices - both decks can have access to the same USB device
- Various DSP (flanger, filter, echo) and scratch effects - each controlled by the smooth, multi-function jog wheels
- USB output for recording the set onto a computer (delivery includes the Magix Audio Cleaning Lab software for editing digital recordings)
- User-friendly layout with quality controls and large, informative LCD display
- Fits easily into your laptop bag
- Connections: 2 x USB 2.0 inputs, 1 x USB output for recording the set onto a computer, 2 x stereo RCA inputs (adjustable between phono and line), 1 x stereo RCA master output, 1 x 6.3 mm jack microphone input, 1 x 6.3mm headphone jack output
- Storage capacity of the USB drives: 250GB, FAT formatting
- Cue function (return to set points) and auto-cue
- 3-speed pitch range (4, 8, 16%) with pitch bend and tempo-lock
- Loop/reloop and seamless loop functions
- Anti-shock function
- Reads ID3 tags (displays artist´s name and song title)
- Separately adjustable volume and tone in the microphone section
- Cue function per channel - headphone volume and tone are separately adjustable
- Channels are switchable between phono/line and USB
- TAP/BMP functions
- Fader curve adjustment
- Fader start function
- Single and continuous play modes
- User-friendly folder navigation
- Gain control per channel
- 3-band equalizer (treble, mid, bass) and kill function per channel
- Frame search
- LED Meter
- Master volume control
- 1 x DJ mixing console
- 1 x Magix Audio Cleaning Lab software CD
- 1 x Power adaptor
- English manual (other languages including: German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish)
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- Size: 14.2 x 1.6 x 9.1" (36 x 4 x 23cm)
- Weight: 2.2 kg