This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
HKC Knitting Machines
Herts. CM23 5EU
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE MAIL ORDER ONLY NO CALLS OTHER THAN BY APPOINTMENT.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Under the "Distance Selling Law", you have the right to cancel a fixed price purchase "BUY IT NOW" items within 14 days of receipt of the goods subject to the item being unused, with all of its packaging, instructions & associated components being in the same condition as supplied. Please follow our returns procedure.
• You should contact us before returning the goods and obtain authorization.
• You must return the goods within thirty days.
• It will be the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the goods have been packed correctly for the return journey. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage caused on the return journey. We advise you to make sure that you have adequate insurance cover, it shall be the buyer's responsibility to handle any claims arising.
• All postage or carriage costs arising from the return shall be the buyer's responsibility.
• Items won via the eBay AUCTION are not covered by the Distance Selling Law, therefore they cannot be returned unless they are faulty or are not as described.
• In the case of faulty or damaged goods being delivered we must be notified of any complaint within forty eight hours of delivery. Delivery drivers, couriers & postman should have their dockets signed unchecked, in the case of damage to the parcel this must be noted on the driver’s docket. Please keep all of the packaging and do not use or try the product once you realise the item is damaged. An inspection may be required by the carrier, once we have confirmation from them we will then ask you to return the goods to us, please do this within 14 days. It would be a good idea to have any supporting evidence with a photograph of the packaging and the product showing the damaged areas.
Finally please read our full Terms and Conditions in the listing.