Battery Size: 13
Serial#: 048011 and 061822
They work great! They are digital and programmable and have been maintained often and are in very good condition. You will have to have the hearing devices reprogrammed to your hearing loss and remolded to your own ear canals. BTE devices require the use of an ear mold with tubing.
If needed, this may be done at any local Audiology or hearing healthcare center. In some cases, this is not needed. Sorry, but we don't provide hearing aid programming services.
These aids cost $4,600 to $5,300 when purchased new.
IMPORTANT: Don't settle for cheap Asian-made brands that claim to be factory new models! You will get what you pay for! Just Beware!
We include one (1) FREE package (4 cells per pkg) of size 13 batteries and a case.
NOTE: Battery Life is approximately 7-10 days.
These hearing devices come with manual volume control, multi-memory, directional mic and are designed for Moderate to Severe hearing losses. To turn off the devices, the battery doors must be left open.
This is great opportunity for someone who wants a good hearing device, but doesn't want to pay a lot for comparable new technology.
This is a great deal! And again, these aids work & sound great!
Why Pay More? Save more than 90% OFF
Original Retail and get the same Quality from this Danish Brand!
There is no reserve for this 5 day auction and it starts at only $0.99.
Please ask questions if you have any before bidding.
USPS First-Class Shipping is FREE in the U.S., and just a bit more for Priority, Express & International.
Hearing aids will ship in 2 days or less.
(please ask for pricing before bidding)
We accept PayPal as the only payment method for your safety and ours.
Our Return Policy is 14 days for you to confirm accuracy of shipment and condition of hearing aids.
Positive Feedback is very important to us. We request that you contact us immediately before you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your all your concerns. Thank You.
READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE BEFORE BIDDING.
YOUR BID CONFIRMS YOU'VE READ AND AGREE WITH THIS MESSAGE:
According to the FDA, it is in your best health interest to obtain a professional medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid and you are encouraged to do so before bidding on this item. If you choose not to obtain a medical evaluation before purchasing this item, I am required by law to provide to you and obtain from you a signed written waiver of the medical evaluation. I am also required to provide to you a copy of the User Instruction Brochure for a hearing aid, review the contents of that brochure with you, and allow you time to read the brochure. You must provide to me either a signed statement from a physician or a signed waiver before I will deliver this item to you. Upon your request, I will also provide to you a copy of the User Instructional Brochure for the hearing aid or the name and address of the manufacturer or distributor from whom a User Instructional Brochure for the hearing aid can be obtained.
Top 10 Things to Know About Wearing Used Hearing Aids:
1. Family pets love to eat hearing aids, so keep your hearing aid out of the reach of pets at night or at other times when not in your ears.
2. You will need to get and keep your ears clean, because when earwax gets pushed into the speaker, no sound will come out and the hearing aid will seem like it is dead. It likely is not, the speaker is just plugged and needs to be cleaned.
3. Your hearing aid may have a delayed start, which means that when you put the battery in and close the battery door, there is a 3-5 second delay before sound is amplified.
4. Your hearing aid was built for the prior owner's ear and not all ears are the same. For your own comfort when wearing, you may need to have your device reconfigured for your canal and ear shape. If your hearing aid whistles when in your ear, it is because there is not a good seal and amplified sound is escaping to the microphone. Select a hearing healthcare provider closest to you to assist you with improving the fit. You will be charged for this service.
5. Your hearing aid was programmed for the prior owner's hearing loss and not all hearing losses are the same. For your own comfort and sound quality, you may need to have your device reprogrammed for your own hearing loss. Select a hearing healthcare provider closest to you to assist you with this. You will be charged for this service.
6. You will need to clean your hearing aid each evening with a small alcohol prep pad to disinfect it for future use. This will also help maintain the device for years to come.
7. Your hearing aid takes a special size of battery. You've been given a starter supply of batteries with the size shown on the packaging (Four possible sizes: 10 - Yellow, 13 - Orange, 312 - Brown, 675 - Blue). Each battery size has a different expected life. For example, your aid may use size 10 that may last only 2-3 days, but another device uses size 675 that lasts 2 weeks. You can buy batteries locally at your local pharmacy, department store, grocery store or hearing healthcare provider.
8. Hearing aid batteries may contain mercury and should be disposed of safely, and should remain out of the mouths of children or pets.
9. Hearing aids have universal labeling - RED for Right Ear and BLUE for Left Ear. Depending on your device, the color may be found in the printed letters on the shell, inside the battery door or near the end of the speaker under the dome.
10. You've purchased short-term help for improved hearing. For best long-term hearing help, it is highly recommended that you see a local hearing healthcare provider who can provide you with proper hearing healthcare that is customized to your specific hearing needs. Like vision helped by eyeglasses, you have a unique prescription for hearing too. Ask a friend or family member for a recommendation, rather than looking in the yellow pages. You will likely be more satisfied with the outcome.
Best wishes to your better hearing,
- Edward "theHEARO", AZHAD4599
P.S. Please provide me with Positive Feedback, which will help me and other buyers too. Thank you!
Thanks & Happy Bidding!