To use, simply unscrew the base section of the trap, and pour in some orange or fruit juice and add a spoon full of sugar.
Then hang the trap any where you want to stop Wasps
couple near to your front and back door in summer will attract the
attention of a passing wasp and avoid it entering your house.
good thing about these is that they attract up to about 8 metres, so
they wont bring the wasps to you, but if they happen to be their they
will catch them.
The wasp will climb into the funnels and become trapped in the ball.
can if you choose, fill the juice to about a cup full when your
setting the trap and this will drowned the wasps when it catches them so
you dont need to handle angry wasps.
Or if you leave the ball nearly dry, you can release them un harmed.
Designed for wasps but you will notice it works really well on flies too.
COMES APART SO ITS EASY TO CLEAN BETWEEN USES
Please note colours may vary due to suppliers availability
With over 1 Million Feedback on eBay we pride ourselves in offering our customers great Bargains with unbeatable service. Our product range is continuously growing, we have a dedicated team searching for products our customers want and need but at a fraction of high street prices.
Our company represents ‘Value for Money’, this is clearly shown from our feedback. This is because everything you see in our shop we have in stock! This means all items ordered before 2pm are dispatched the same day!
If you have any queries please contact us on 0208-810-7729 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1)We normally only ship to the UK only, including N. Ireland and the Channel Islands and all off-shore UK Islands
If the listing specifically states that we ship to other destinations, then only that listing is available for non UK Shipping and no other listing.
Some items have Surcharges for N.Ireland and Channel Islands. Please contact us if you have any queries on surcharges before purchasing the item as your item will not be shipped if a surcharge occurs.
2) We only ship to the address on Paypal. If you require a specific address to ship the order to, please make sure that you enter this in the Paypal confirmation before confirming payment. We will not ship to any other address under any circumstances. If you have asked for a change in address please contact us as we will hold your item due to eBay regulations only allowing us to send to the registered PayPal address.
3) We aim to process and dispatch your orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm on the same day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday and orders places on the weekend and on Bank Holidays will be dispatched the following working day.
4) The majority of parcels are normally delivered between 1-5 working days but Royal Mail say it can take up to 10 working days to be delivered. If you have not received your item after 10 working days please contact us (please note weekends are not considered working days).
5) Although we ship very fast we do not guarantee a specific date or day for delivery as that is in the hand of the Royal Mail or the delivery company used.
6) Next Day delivery can be arranged for an additional cost and must be paid for at the time of purchase. Cut off time for Next Day delivery is 3pm.
7 ) There is no Special Delivery service or Courier service on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays
8) All of our items are sent Royal Mail 1st Class unless stated otherwise on the listing. This is our we have built our reputation of delivering items before the estimated delivery date (but sometimes items do get delayed by Royal Mail and this is beyond our control)
NOTE: Lost items can only be claimed from the Royal Mail after 10 working days, which then we will take action accordingly. If you contact us before the 10 day period we may ask you to wait until the then before we take action.
Any questions you may have about delivery please do hesitate to contact us: