2 Days, Beaches, shopping & sites, Crowne Plaza, Ft. Myers Florida
Requests regarding the availability of your desired date:
ANIMOD for Crowne Plaza Fort Myers
13051 Bell Tower Drive
US - 33907 Fort Myers
Tel. +1 (855) 952 - 64663
Fax +1 (239)-541-8168
This voucher includes the following services:
- 1 King bed with sofa sleeper or 2 Double Guest Room, taxes and breakfast buffet for 2 persons
- Maximum occupancy 4 persons, without additional fees, Breakfast for additional persons not included
- In-room coffee, mini-refrigerator and “32 Flat screen TV
- Complimentary use of hotel’s fitness center and outdoor pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- Voucher is valid for stays until August 6th 2014
- Blackout Dates: February 17th – March 24th 2014
- Combining vouchers is possible and vouchers are transferrable
- Vouchers must be presented to hotel upon check-in
- Reservations are subject to availability, 1-2 business days for confirmations
- All reservations, cancellations, date changes, and no shows must contact ANIMOD customer support at:
- 1-855-952-6466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the hotel
Welcome to the Sunshine State! With an average temperature of 85 degrees, you’ll be having fun in the sun along the Gulf Coast in Ft. Myers Florida!
Your accommodations at the Crowne Plaza will delight your senses and surround you with comfort! Guest Rooms with upscale amenities will provide you with a memorable stay. A state of the art fitness center, beautiful outdoor swimming pool and Shoeless Joe’s Sports Bar and Café on-site. Walk next door to Bell Tower Shops to visit stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and Ann Taylor. You are also near both the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training fields if you want to catch a “Spring Training Game”.
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and American history. You and your family can experience one-on-one natural encounters at the Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium. Play at their top-notch beaches, Ft. Myers Beach, Sanibel and Captiva, where “shelling” is very popular. Treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions like Sun Splash waterpark and don’t miss the Thomas Edison and Henry Ford winter estates. Back in 1916, Ford bought land in downtown Fort Myers, next door to Edison, his mentor. Now, both estates serve as museums that honor their founders.