Details about 2001 51 FORD KA 1.3 COLLECTION 3dr [AC] - NOV 2014 MOT - ONLY 74,929 MILES!See original listing
03 Mar, 2014 20:24:37 GMT
[ 28 bids ]
Christchurch, United Kingdom
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Colour:||Silver||Drive Side:||Right-hand drive|
|Metallic Paint:||Yes||Safety Features:||Driver Airbag, Rear seat belts|
|Reg. Date:||29/11/2001||Interior/Comfort Options:||Air Conditioning, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel|
TRADE DISPOSAL SALE
This vehicle, taken in part exchange at our Citroen Dealership in Christchurch, is offered here for Auction Disposal.
2001 51 FORD KA 1.3 COLLECTION 3dr [AC] - NOV 2014 MOT - ONLY 74,929 MILES!
Air Conditioning, Electric Windows, Remote Central Locking, Power Steering
EXPERIAN HPI CHECK:
Result = CLEAR
Expires on 7th November 2014
Issued on 6th November 2013 @ 72824 miles
Showing VOSA MOT history as follows
08/11/2006 -28600 Miles [Independent Garage] -MOT
05/11/2007 -34723 Miles [Independent Garage] -MOT
01/11/2008 -40078 Miles [Independent Garage] -MOT
06/11/2009 -46065 Miles [Independent Garage] -MOT
05/11/2010 -51412 Miles [Independnet Garage] -MOT
31/10/2011 -58179 Miles [Independent Garage] -MOT
23/10/2012 -42839 Miles [Independent Garage] -MOT - Previous owner said mileage was noted incorrectly on this MOT
06/11/2013 -72824 Miles [Independent Garage] -MOT
NOTICE OF CONDITION:
We endeavor to show any damage to the car in the photographs we take; however the following additional item(s) which wouldn't be otherwise clear were noted during collection of photographs:
-> Stereo missing. Car appears to be a bit damp inside from the heavy rain.
We strongly advise viewing and inspection of our disposal vehicles at our dealership before bidding, in order that you can satisfy yourself with the full vehicle cosmetic and mechanical condition. Please only bid on this vehicle if you firmly intend to buy and have noted the travel distance to our location.
LOCATION OF THIS VEHICLE:
The Citroën Centre
141 Somerford Road
BUY IT NOW:
There is no buy it now option on our part exchange disposal vehicles, all auctions are no reserve 7-10 day auctions that run until close. Please do not send messages asking to buy these vehicles on a 'buy it now' or 'cash price' outside the terms of the auction as such messages will not be responded to. We are fully committed to selling all our part exchanges via ebay auction, and have done since 2007. We never end a listing early, to make it fair to all bidders.
We do not take part exchanges against the part exchanges we are selling.
FINAL AUCTION PRICE:
The amount at which the auction ends, is the final sale price. There will be no negotiation upon this price as you will have had the opportunity to satisfy yourself with the condition of the vehicle before bidding.
We do not accept:
Paypal, Credit Card, Business or Personal Cheques, Bankers Draft/Building Society Cheque
NB - All funds must be cleared before vehicles will be released. Please settle all payments and collections within 3-5 days of the auction close. If vehicles are not paid for within 7 days an unpaid item case is raised and they will be relisted.
- Please notify us of when you plan to collect, via ebay message so we have it on file, within 24hrs of the end of the auction.
- Please pay for and collect all vehicles within 5 days of the end of the auction
- We do not deliver
Sometimes a winning bidder (usually from some distance away) may not make contact, payment or collect a vehicle. In these instances, as per company policy, we will raise an unpaid item case after 5 days, then the vehicle will be relisted in the following weeks auction listings.
Weekdays - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Sundays - By appointment only
Our feedback is important to us and due to time wasters and people not reading the listings properly it takes an unwarranted hit from time to time. We are an up front and honest company. Please be fully aware of what you are buying in the section below.
UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE BUYING:
Private buyers should take particular note: We are providing you with accurate information about the physical appearance of the vehicle, together with details of known faults, should the previous owner have passed any on. We are also providing you with an opportunity to inspect the vehicle or have it inspected by professional mechanics, so that you can make an informed decision as to whether a particular vehicle in its current condition will suit your needs. AA/RAC mechanical inspections are welcome.
- This vehicle has been part exchanged by its previous owner against a new or used car that we have sold them.
- This vehicle falls outside of our strict forecourt retail criteria, due to either, or a combination of age, mileage or condition. It has not been mechanically inspected, and so is offered here for ebay auction trade disposal.
- The vehicle is in exactly the same condition as when the previous owner part exchanged it. If we are made aware of any existing faults with the vehicle, we ensure we note them in the listing.
- We try to ensure we photograph any bodywork damage, but please be aware that we do sometimes unintentionally miss some bits, and on some of the older cars it is hard to document all damage within ebay's 12 photograph limit, in which case we endeavor to show the most serious damage in the photos attached to the listing.
- Please understand that although you are buying a car from a Citroen Main Dealer, you are getting the opportunity to buy a car at a trade price, in trade condition. By buying direct and cutting out the 'middle man' you are not only cutting out the retail profit margin of the independent used car trader/dealer, but at the same time you are also cutting out any cosmetic bodywork repairs and mechanical rectification work (if required), that that used car trader/dealer would have provided. We advise all buyers to take the precaution of having the vehicle inspected by their mechanic before putting the vehicle into use.
By bidding on this auction, you are doing so with the full understanding of the above.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to our ebay shop email summary of vehicles we list on ebay
Return policy details
The seller won't accept returns for this item.
Sellers may be required to accept returns for items that are not as described. Learn more about your rights as a buyer. - opens in a new window or tab