Details about 2001 Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 Black 6 Speed Autodelta GTA Custom ModifiedSee original listing
21 Sep, 2012 10:11:51 BST
[ 17 bids ]
London, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
y*** *** Get the Vehicle Status Report
Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners
Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Rear Spoiler, Tuning
Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel
AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Premium Sound System
|Service History Available:||
|V5 Registration Document:||
Welcome to the sale of my 2001 Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0l V6. I bought her back in May as I’ve always wanted a V6 GTV (I sold my 2.0l to purchase this) and she had the extras and condition I was looking for. I am moving abroad in a months time so she has to go!
She’s done just over 67,000 miles which is pretty low for the year and has been looked after with no expense spared. I have just fitted a brand new Alpine Ipod / USB only head unit (£250) which will NOT be sold with the car, a Clarion CD head unit will be (unless we discuss of course ;)).
In the last few years she’s had a number of new parts / upgrades:
· 2009 – receipts for genuine clutch / cambelt / head gasket.
· Lots of old receipts / MOT’s / Service history (however the service book is not fully stamped).
· Autodelta quad exhaust and upper / lower rear aprons – over £900 worth and one of the main reasons I bought the car, looks and sounds awesome!
Since I’ve owned her she’s had the following May – July ‘12:
· Service (oil, oil filter and spark plugs) - £120 and a brand new battery (Sept 12) £80
· New braided Brake hoses all round - £350 fitted
· New Grooved / Drilled discs all round with pads - £480 fitted
· Alfa GTA multispoke 17” alloys with new 20mm spacers and long bolts - £750
· Repaired the drivers bolster, not a perfect repair but much better now (see photos) - £18, repair kit from eBay
· Painted rear callipers (Halfords calliper paint) as they were rather weathered
· Low mileage – 67k
· Idles perfectly, no MAF issues! (touch wood)
· Electrics seem to be in order, everything works as it should including the aerial, electric windows etc (apart from the rear de-mister)
· Drives straight and true with power all the way to 7k rpm – no flat spots
· Sounds AMAZING
· Interior is in very good condition and the AC blows ice cold.
· MOT till April 2013, 6 months Tax will come with the car
· Full tool kit and spare wheel
· Comes with 3 keys and the brown master, including key code and all original owners manuals, V5 etc.
· 4 Owners – myself 3 months, previous 1 month, previous 3 years, previous from new.
· The usual stone chips on the bonnet / small scratches. The most noticeable is on the passenger door which is not really visible from the pictures but needs to be mentioned.
· The drivers door is sometimes temperamental and doesn’t open fully – the cable is loose which is the next on the “to do” list.
· Rear window De-mister doesn’t work
Overall she’s in very good condition, looks and sounds the part at a very reasonable price. I am not after a quick sale, but the right sale – if I can’t get a good amount I’ll store her and sell again at the end of the year. Any questions please ask – viewings can take place in Central London (E1W) and message for questions, more pics, etc.