2001 VAUXHALL AGILA 1.2 PETROL SMALL CAR POWER-STEERING
Please Make Sure You Have The Funds To Buy
Drivers / Airbag , Abs , Pas , Electric Windows / Mirrors , Cd Player , Alloy Wheels ,
Result = Clear
Expires On 12 June 2014 No Advisories
DESCRIPTION OF CONDITION:
We endeavor to show any damage to the car in the photographs we take .
The Car Drives Well , The Interior Is In Good Condition And Exterior Is In Good Condition . There Are A Few Little Body Marks / Scratch
No Rear Head Rest / Wiper Mark to Front Windscreen
Bidders With Less Then 5 Feedback Have To Contact Me Before Bidding Otherwise Your Bid will Be Removed
Contact must be made 1 hour after auction ends and a £100 Deposit is required (paypal or Credit Card) Other Wise Car Will Be Relisted , Deposit To Be Sent To Sevendaycars@Hotmail.co.uk
LOCATION OF THIS VEHICLE:
Unit 3 Lonlas Industrial Estate
Skewen Train Station 0.8 Mile
16 minute walk Or We Can Arrange Collection
Neath Station 3,5 Miles
We do not take part exchanges against the part exchanges we are selling.
Bankers Draft/Building Society Cheque
NB - All funds must be cleared before vehicles will be released. We do not accept cheques as a form of payment. Please settle all payments and collections within 3-5 days of the auction close.
- Please notify us of when you plan to collect within 12hrs of the end of the auction.
- Please collect all vehicles within 5 days of the end of the auction
- We do not deliver
Weekdays - 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturdays - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Sundays - By appointment only
Viewing And Collection Is By appointment only Phone To Book Please 07883828914
UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE BUYING:
Please pay particular attention to this if you are a private bidder and not a motor trader. We are telling you the following, so you completely understand what you are buying. By declaring all of this up front, where other sellers don't, we are aware that we may scare off some private buyers.
- This vehicle has been part exchanged by its previous owner against a new or used car .
- This vehicle falls outside of there strict forecourt retail criteria, due to either, or a combination of age, mileage or condition and as such it has not been mechanically inspected in our workshop, and so is offered here for eBay auction trade disposal without any warranty whatsoever.
- The condition of our part exchanges vary in both physical and mechanical condition. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself with their condition before bidding. AA/RAC mechanical inspections are welcome.
- The vehicle is in exactly the same condition as when the previous owner part exchanged it. If we are made aware of any existing faults with the vehicle, we ensure we note them in the listing.
- We try to ensure we photograph any bodywork damage, but please be aware that we do sometimes unintentionally Miss some bits, and on some of the older cars, it is hard to document all damage within eBay’s 12 photograph limit, in which case we endeavour to show the most serious damage in the photos attached to the listing.
-you are getting the opportunity to buy a car at a trade price, in trade condition. By buying direct and cutting out the 'middle man' you are not only cutting out the retail profit margin of the used car trader/dealer, but at the same time you are also cutting out any cosmetic bodywork repairs and mechanical rectification work (if required), and any warranty protection that that used car trader/dealer would have provided. We advise all buyers to take the precaution of having the vehicle inspected by their mechanic before putting it into daily use.
- Any current MOT (if applicable) must not be taken as a certificate of road worthiness, all eBay disposal part exchanges are strictly buyer beware and therefore it is advised that they are transported away, although we cannot force a transportation method upon you.
- As We Are Not The Previous Owner We Cannot Verify The Mileage On Any Vehicle.
By bidding on this auction, you are doing so with the full understanding of the above.