Have one to sell? Sell it yourself
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Reg. Mark:||**53 *** Get the Vehicle Status Report|
|Type:||Sports/Convertible||Seller's Warranty Expiry Date:||0|
|Doors:||2||Drive Side:||Right-hand drive|
|Reg. Date:||13/02/2004||V5 Document:||Yes|
How much is it?x From a standard BT landline, calling an 0844 number will cost you 5p (+VAT) per minute at all times.
Scroll over the thumbnails to enlarge
Model Year: 2004
Mileage: 14,014 Miles
Engine Size (in ccm): 3,586
2004 Ferrari 360 Spider F1 14,014 miles red with black leather, registered 13/02/2004 2 previous owners has been damaged repaired and is recorded cat b, is registered in our name and we have the V5 (logbook) if this car is sold within the EU vat will be added to the price, we can arrange for worldwide shipping. private plate is not part of the sale. viewing is recommended
Visit us for a test drive
Cut Maple Salvage
84 Mashey Road
Find out where we are
We have over 30 years experience specialising in second hand LHD & RHD Vehicles, undamaged / damaged / stolen & recovered, cars / 4x4's / trucks / MPV - 7 Seaters. Some vehicles VAT & duty free for export. Competitive rates on shipping.
Terms & Conditions
1. All vehicles or parts of vehicles sold from this establishment have been subject to Insurance total loss claim and are sold as auto salvage.
2. Mileage, mechanical condition, chassis number and registration dates are not warranted and must be checked by yourself prior to purchase.
3. V5 Registration documents can only be supplied if, or when, these are supplied to us by the Insurance Companies.
4. Upon purchase it is the buyers responsibility to arrange insurance once removed from our premises.
5. All sales are final, no refunds, credits or exchanges are accepted.
6. These terms of business are not intended to restrict or exclude any legal rights bestowed or implied by law.
7. Vehicles sold as seen.
8. If credit terms have been exceeded storage will become liable at £20 per day per vehicle.
9. All part payments received are not transferable or refundable.
10. All vehicles are recorded on Hpi register as either category B,C or D unless otherwise stated
Not what you were looking for? Here are other vehicles from us:
Return policy details
The seller won't accept returns for this item.
Sellers may be required to accept returns for items that are not as described. Learn more about your rights as a buyer. - opens in a new window or tab
Choose a max bid >Help button.Click to expand the details about Quick bid?
Get your bid out there fast with a quick bid.
Remember, you only pay the amount needed to win, which could be less than the quick bid amount. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab