Flexible Floor And Wall Tile Adhesive.
White or Grey Rapid Set 20kg 1 Part Adhesive
Professional rapid setting flexible tile and stone adhesive suitable for wall and floors. Specifically designed for use with all floor and wall tiles, including ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles, Suitable for use over wood and concrete sub floors this adhesive is also ideal for use with all our underfloor heating systems. With the benefit of being a 1 part adhesive the flexibility is already added in so no additives are required. Only water is added to the mix to provide you with an all in one flexible high grab adhesive. This makes it easy to mix, easy to work with leaving you with a very versatile and a high quality all in one adhesive.
Things to know about this product.
For large orders over 10 bags we offer a bulk discount. Please don't hesitate to contact us 01803 316060.
Our Adhesives are designed for use by the professional tiler, however easy to mix and use so also suitable for a competent DIY enthusiast.
Sub floors should be clean sound and free of any loose debris before any tiling takes place. Full instructions are printed on each bag however to ensure a good adhesion between the sub floor and floor covering, the floor may require a suitable acrylic floor primer to first be applied. please do not hesitate to contact ourselves if you have any questions, one of the team will be happy to help.
If a colour is un-specified Grey adhesive will be dispatched
Orders placed before 1pm can be dispatched on the same day, for a next working day delivery service. Although we strive to up hold this and have a 98% success rate during busy periods some orders may be dispatched on the following day, so please allow 48 hours before having installers at the ready. Please do not hesitate to contact ourselves if you have any questions or require further assistance, our time and advice is FREE.
- Flexible and requires no additives to mix, (only water required).
- Suitable for wall and floors.
- Suitable for ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems.
- Once set is totally water proof.
- Fast setting, can be grouted over, (dependent on conditions) approximately 3 hours after tiles are fitted.
- Suitable for internal and external use, (frost and ice resistant).
- Unparalleled sump and slip resistance, (floor tiles will not sink down into adhesive as the adhesive is drying.
- Massive grab / non slip formula. wall tiles & even heavy stone tiles, once positioned will not slip down the wall whilst adhesive is setting.
- Mixes very easily and consistently.
- Available in white and Grey so the Colour will not bleed through natural stone tiles or show up under glass tiles of the same Colour.
Tile Adhesive Features :
- Non Slip - Euro compliance code C2FT
- Coverage 3 - 10sqm per 20kg depending upon, floor or wall application. Surface irregularities, depth of adhesive required.
- Working Time @ 20°c +/-40 minutes
- Serviceable temperature -20°c to 80°c
IMPORTANT To make sure you receive the correct sizes, if you are unsure of what you require, please do not hesitate to contact ourselves. If possible please provide us with a sketch or measurements of the floor area you would like covered and we will advise you on which product would best suit your requirements.