New To The UK!
The incredible Guitar Scratch Remover! - Check out our 100% Feedback - "This really works!"
Restore your guitar’s high-gloss finish back to an amazing condition!
Gentle on your finish but tough on Scratches!
· Safely Remove Scratches and Blemishes
· State-of-the-art Formula Outperforms other products
· Not a Filler, Cover-Up, or Temporary Fix
· Safe to Use Over & Over - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
· Silicone Free
· Helps bring your instrument back to that showroom shine
· Out-Performs other leading brands by restoring finishes and removing scratches
· Simple hand application – No need for buffing wheels or other equipment
· Safe to use on all high-gloss finishes over and over
· Leaves no cloudiness and does not make new scratches
· Outstanding Customer Reviews
· Made in the USA
Each Player’s Kit contains a red and blue pot along with a microfiber cloth and instruction sheet. The red is for finer scratches or to use after using the blue for finer finishing purposes. The blue is for more defined scratches and blemishes.
People have asked, "Does this stuff really work?" The answer is "YES!" This product works to remove scratches on your high-gloss guitar finish. In fact it works so well, that getting the same results used to require fine sanding, buffing, and possible refinishing. It also removes other surface blemishes bringing your finish back to life, including guitar pick scratches, scuffs, swirl marks, sticker residue, ink, marker, perspiration burn, etc. See our FAQs below for more information.
How can this product remove guitar scratches and not make new ones? It's new technology, the quality of the ingredients, manufacturing process, and particle size. While the polish is working on scratches and clarifying finish blemishes - it’s actually improving your finish, not harming it.
Because this is a high quality cutting-edge formula, it's actually safe to use repeatedly on your high-end acoustic or electric guitar. Unlike most aggressive products and polishes that can harm your finish, GuitarScratchRemover products use an entirely new concept in polishing, and are safe to use over and over.
Silicone-free for high end guitar customers. We are happy to announce our products are 100% silicone-free.
- Does this stuff really work? The answer is yes! This product works to remove surface scratches on your high gloss (gloss) guitar finish. It also removes other surface blemishes and brings your finish back to life. Safe to use, too.
- I've tried some other products - isn't your stuff the same? No. Our ingredients and processes are different. According to our tests and customer feedback, better results are seen, and customers report our product out-performs the others in a big way. This is an entirely new concept in breathing life into a guitars’ finish using the latest technology and ingredients. Our product goes much further and will give you results guaranteed, or your money back!
- So how does it work & how can I fix scratches on my guitar? You will receive full instructions and tips with your order. The process is easy, done without any tools and is easy enough for a child to understand. The product functions on high gloss finishes by working & resurfacing those trouble areas at the microscopic level - so small that all you see is improvement. The scratches are smoothed out and become less visible with each polishing motion applied. In the past some products that attempted this would scratch your finish because it had to be strong enough to work out the scratch. And getting good-sized scratches out usually required sanding & buffing. Not anymore! Thanks to the latest nano-technology and break-through ingredients, this space-age product will amaze you by removing scratches and blemishes before your eyes. Think of it as drawing a line in the sand with your finger, and then the seashore coming in and smoothing it out. The sand remains virtually unchanged, but the surface becomes smooth again. That's basically what happens with this product but on a very small microscopic level until that scratch is smoothed and fades away.
- Is it safe to use on my precious instrument, any harsh chemicals? Absolutely safe & no harsh chemicals or fumes; our products are very environmentally ‘green’ friendly & silicone-free. If you use this on a high gloss finish and follow the directions, it is safe even on a £5000 high-end acoustic. Works on acoustic, electric, classical guitars and basses. Not for use on instruments other than those with high gloss or glossy finishes.
- How much product do I need? If you are unsure how severe your scratches are & want the deepest possible treatment, we recommend the Player's Kit. One jar can polish over 10-20 guitars complete, front & back. For spot treating small areas, you can get 30 or more applications out of just one regular size jar! Some scratches & blemishes will only require 1-2 applications. Other moderate ones may require more applications as they gradually lift with each treatment. You don't use much product when polishing so there is almost no waste, and results are permanent unless you make new scratches. The Player's Kit comes with a microfiber towel. Great for those with more than one guitar, and a great choice for darker & black guitars.
- Will my guitar's finish be altered or look worse after using this product? It will actually look better, many people report a "like new again" appearance. This product will not harm your guitar but will only improve the appearance. It is not a filler, a cover up, or a temporary fix and nothing is left behind and is meant for high gloss finishes. It works at the microscopic level to smooth and remove surface blemishes and scratches, leaving your finish looking better than before. In many cases people are able to get their guitars back to near-brand new condition.
- How can I tell if my guitar has a high-gloss finish? Why can't I polish a matte or satin finish? Finishes that are glossy or high gloss show very sharp, crisp reflections and have a nice shine. Matte, satin, or semi-gloss finishes do not show crisp reflections and no polishing products should be used on these finishes because they are often too thin and fragile. Please be sure of your finish type before usage. We estimate about 95% of guitars on the market today are high-gloss finishes and are compatible with our polish types. Expect great results!
- Is it easy to use, and do I need anything special? The product is easy to use. The entire process is done by hand. Just firmly rub it on and wipe it off. No special knowledge or tools required. Some guitars and scratches will require aggressive rubbing and repeated applications. Full instructions are included. You should use a micro-fiber cloth.
- Will the product remove every scratch? It depends on the condition of your instrument. Currently we are experiencing about a 97% success rate, so 97 of 100 people that use the product get good visible results. If your finish looks better after you used the product, then it worked. Many report total 100% results getting out the scratches for which they ordered the product. Yet not all scratches come out every time. Some scratches are deeper than they appear and may not improve much. Newer guitars with minimal scratches usually clean up fantastically. If your guitar is badly scratched all over, it may not look like new again. However we get emails all the time from customers who say their 30-year old guitar looks like new again! That's a great feeling for us as well as the customer. We have seen many nasty scratches, some we thought would never come out, utterly disappear with repeated applications. Brand new instruments that picked up scratches we thought would have to be sold as discounted models, are usually completely cleaned up to scratch-free condition! Some customers have reported that our polish entirely removed ‘buckle rash’ and some have even reported it made finish checking on older guitars less noticeable. We do not claim the polish removes belt buckle damage, but some customers report results in this area.
- Can I use a towel or old t-shirt like I've been using to polish my guitar, or a guitar cloth? It's better if you don’t. Cotton will scratch some guitar finishes. Even so-called guitar detail cloths will scratch. People order from us on a regular basis because they put scratches in their new guitar with a guitar polishing cloth they got at the local guitar shop. This is more of a problem on darker finishes. The best choice is a micro-fiber cloth. These are the softest cloths available and will not scratch. Because of the micro-pockets in our oversized cloths that actually store tiny parcels of polish during application, you will actually get better results using them than anything else.
- What kind of damage will this product fix/not fix? Surface scratches and blemishes, pick marks, swirl marks, sticker residue, ink or marker stains and other chemical damage will all improve or come out entirely. Deep scratches may not improve. This product will not correct or repair cracks, chips, dings (dents), or any worn out or faded finishes. Scratches that are very deep or through the finish will not improve much or at all. The good news is that most scratches reside on the surface. Pretty much any guitar or bass will see improvement, many are completely restored to scratch-free condition. Many deeper scratches ‘soften’ in appearance and don't look as bad.
- Is this okay for "nitro" nitrocellulose lacquer finishes? Yes. Some high end guitars like
USA Les Paul & Fender Stratocasters use a nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Our products are completely safe to use on these high gloss finishes. If you have a thin-skin nitro finish, we do ask that you tell us in the order checkout comments.