Our Price: £329.98
2 X Vga 2W Speakers3 Year Hot Swap WarrantyIncludes Carry CaseE1P1F021E001
- Bright projection – 2800 ANSI Lumens
- XGA resolution, 5000:1 contrast ratio
- Low ownership costs - up to 6000 hrs lamp life
- Lightweight and portable, carry bag included
Brightness Where it Matters
- You can project even if there is ambient light in the room. The XGA resolution EX550 delivers an impressive 2800L, ensuring that even during the day everyone can clearly see the projected image.
Cost Saving - Long Lamp Life
- Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 6000 hours².
- The lamp is conveniently located so that it can be changed without removing the projector from a ceiling mount – saving you time and money.
Clear, Focused Projection
- High contrast ratio, 5000:1 for a crystal clear viewing experience. Ensure you have your audience’s attention during a presentation with crisp whites and ultra-rich blacks making text and graphs easier to read. Bring images and video alive on the big screen for a fantastic viewing experience.
- Run your presentation from the projector remote control. Use the page up/down button to change slides or the mouse control to take control of the mouse functions remotely (USB cable must be connected from the computer to the projector).
Projection That Lasts
- Optoma 5 year colour and imager guarantee means you can rest assured that the image performance will not degrade compared to other leading technologies. Enjoy lasting projection year after year!
Future Proof Technology
- Using the inherent speed of DLP® technology, Optoma 3D Ready projectors can output video and images at an astonishing rate of 120Hz, allowing you to show full screen, full colour, stereoscopic 3D from a compatible computer.
- Convenient audio from the built-in 2W speaker, or connect to an external audio system with the dedicated audio output.
- The supplied carry case enables convenient protection and portability when the projector is not in use.
We offer the following delivery options:
Economy Delivery: Within 4-6 working days – Free
Standard Delivery: Within 2-3 working days - £2.95
Express Delivery: Within 2 working days - £9.95
Your item will be dispatched using Royal Mail or DPD.
If your item is up to the value of £20 it will be dispatched via Royal Mail. Unless the item is a large bulky item this will then be sent via DPD.
Orders over £20 will be dispatched via DPD and will require a signature. An email with a 1 hour time slot will also be sent on the morning of dispatch.
Please Allow 3 Working days for items to arrive by Royal Mail.
We are only able to ship to Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to Southern Ireland or any other country.
If you have paid for a Next Day or 2-3 Day Delivery, tracking details will be emailed on the evening of dispatch at approximately 7pm
Projector Planet is a trading name of Box Limited. Box Limited was established in 1996. We offer branded products at heavily discounted prices, through a Midlands Based Local Store and online.
We purchase volume stocks from manufacturers and distributors and pass the savings directly on to you. Meaning you get the latest Technology at the lowest prices.
We specialise in providing entry level to high level products from the home user to providing large corporates providing high end I.T. Solutions Nationwide.
Payments via Unconfirmed addresses within Paypal may delay the process of the order and will involve further security checks via Box Limited. Please ensure your address is confirmed to ensure fast quick dispatch of your orders.
Occasionally you may want to return an item so below are the instructions on how to do so.
It is important to get a Unique Authorisation Returns Number. To obtain this number please email our Customer Services team email@example.com or Call 0121 202 0090
Once you have obtained the unique number write it along with your name on a blank piece of paper and attach it to the box. To help speed the process please write a brief description of the problem and include with the item in the box. Then post it to us within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds will be credited to your debit/credit card no later than 30 working days after we receive your returned goods.
Returning by post
Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us so we recommend using Royal Mail Registered Post. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels that get lost on the way to us.
You will need to pay for the postage of any items you return.
Products can only be returned by post to the address below:
Please note: Returns cannot be accepted without your valid Returns Authorisation Number on the label. A Returns Authorisation Number will only be issued if you contact the Customer Service Team within 7 days of receipt of goods. All items must be returned to us in their original condition with the original packaging. Your statutory rights are not affected.